Betty Crocker Super Moist Rainbow Chip Cake Mix, 15.25 oz

Bowl to oven in minutes! Thank you for welcoming us into your home. We hope what�s inside this box helps you bring more love to your table. Cordially Yours, Betty Crocker

Has anyone tried this cake and if so how is it[product:betty-crockertm-super-moisttm-delights-rainbow-chip-cake-mix]
How moist is this really?
Is this as good as the Funfetti cake mixes?
Start your review of Betty Crocker Super Moist Rainbow Chip Cake Mix, 15.25 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I use to work at cold stone and we had our birthday cake remix flavor and this is similar to it once you add ice cream and chocolate syrup 🙊🙊🙊 ” in 2 reviews
“Super light and moist, even tastes great with no icing!” in 1 review
“Don't forget the whipped cream cheese icing on top!!” in 1 review
Smyrna, TN
All time favorite cake (of course along with the rainbow chip frosting) is the best cake ever to me lol!!! The directions are VERY user friendly. I use the funfetti cake mix or this to make cookies! It’s a very fun take on using cake mix:)
pecos, NM
Worth the price it's very easy to make expression if you're not a Baker like me instructions are on the Box so it's very helpful and only takes 30 minutes to completely and make it and be done with their and service so the graver parties and classroom parties and kids who always urgent to get their food
Vegetarian, No Special Diet
Orefield, PA
My son picked this cake for his birthday. It was easy to make, and tasted great. It was nice and fluffy and moist and just melted in your mouth. It did seem to fall apart some though.
No Special Diet
This is delicious to have for a treat after dinner especially when guest or family are over. It’s always a fan favorite! Or even if you just want to treat yourself this is awesome and so yummy! It’s so much fun!
No Special Diet
Betty Crocker is my favorite brand of cooking mixes to use. There super easy most of them you just add one egg water or milk and some oil too. There really box at any grocery store. Really convent to have around the house when you need to whip up something sweet fast. Great variety of cake flavors and brownies as well.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I baked a cake with the party rainbow chip cake mix. I personally love the smell even before I started to bake it. This was my first time preparing a cake with this flavor and it has a really good taste if you are into very sweet cakes. I purchased it for less than two dollars and it was enough cake for five people! A great and affordable product.

Cons: I considered that you need to add some moisture to it because if not you get a dry cake. I would say add some buttercream and frosting.

Vegetarian, Organic, Gluten Free
Silver Spgs, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
I truly love this cake, it’s my absolute favorite cake and I get so upset because the stores were I live only carry it sometimes so I have to go out of town just to get this cake it’s delicious and the frosting is also.
Locust Grove, VA
I have literally always loved this cake mix since I was a kid it taste so good and the vanilla is amazing. It’s so pretty and you can use any kind of icing you want and it will still taste good. I highly recommend
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Central, SC
My kids and family love when I make this for birthday celebrations. It is super moist just like the box says. It’s a really great deal and you can buy the icing that matches it or you can make your own. Betty cracker is my favorite brand and I’ll always buy that brand.
Abilene, TX
This is my favorite cake mix. It’s super easy to make and super moist, soft and fluffy. The rainbow chips just give it that extra boost of flavor. Super affordable and totally worth it because it comes out so delicious everytime!
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Passaic, NJ
8 months ago
lauren G. • 2 months ago
Pretty good. It tastes great and was moist, but it was a little crumbly. It just fell apart every time I'd try to take a bite, the icing is what helped hold it together.