Betty Crocker Super Moist Milk Chocolate Cake Mix, 15.25 oz

Bowl to oven in minutes! Thank you for welcoming us into your home. We hope what�s inside this box helps you bring more love to your table. Cordially Yours, Betty Crocker

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Betty Crocker Super Moist Milk Chocolate Cake Mix, 15.25 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Youngsville , LA
Betty Crocker Super Moist Milk Chocolate Cake Mix, 15.25 oz uploaded by Stephanie F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This chocolate cake is super rich in flavor. It’s moist and just enough chocolate to satisfy your cravings. It made for a great cake but could also use for cupcake too. Very satisfied with box mix and can find on super sale in most stores for inexpensive.
Detroit, MI
I am a huge chocolate cake person and if you follow the instructions you will have a very good moist cake. The last time I made this cake, I made and chocolate pudding poke cake with whipped cream topping..yummy
Sugar Free, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Portland, OR
I love Chocolate cake and Betty Crockers Chocolate cake mix makes awesome cakes and cupcakes.I normally make cupcakes using this mix. They easy to make and are affordable. They can be made any time since they so easy to make and can be made in jiffy.I have them ready in my pantry all the time.You never know who might visit and pleasantly surprise you. If you have buttermilk in your fridge then replace it with water, I add same amount of butter milk as water in the dry mix.This makes the cake very moist and delicious.
Vegetarian
Jonesboro, AR
Chocolate cake has been my favorite desert since I had it as my first birthday cake. I am not huge on sweets, so I am very picky when I find one that I enjoy. I look for a moist and fluffy cake that is not too dense, while still being able to hold up under whatever frosting I choose to use. I always go back to the Betty Crocker Super Moist because it is just that, super moist. It is a must have, whether you need to bake a cake for a special occasion, or you want to treat your family to desert after dinner. You need to grab a box of this cake mix and let the mouth watering ensue.
Una de las mejores mezclas para hacer tortas cuando quieres hacer las cosas rapido. No necesitas ingredientes fuera de lo comun, las instrucciones son faciles de seguir, y al finalizar la torta queda muy bien con un fuerte sabor a chocolate.
Seattle, WA
I'm definitely all about homemade cakes but when you're in a pinch or just not feeling up to the task of doing all that work these box mixes are awesome! So easy to make, minimal ingredients, and a delicious, moist finished product. With a wide range of flavors you can't really lose! This flavor is great when you want a dessert but something that doesn't go overboard with richness.
Eastford, CT
Betty Crocker is my main homie. I love using Betty Crocker baking mixes because the directions are simple to follow and the end result tastes AMAZING. Plus, the mixes are priced appropriately. You can buy this in your local grocery store.
Beaumont, CA
we love chocolate cake, and this is our go to box mix, good value and tastes super moist and delicious. Will be purchasing again for sure, bought it at Walmart. we are repeat users.
Vegetarian, Organic, Gluten Free
If you are like me not so good in the baking department this is actually decent, to share with your family and without the stress of mixing the things and messing something up
Duluth , MN
Betty Crocker is the only cake mix I will ever buy. The taste an quality of the cake batter is amazing. Even when it's not baked. They best cake batter in ever used.