Betty Crocker Super Moist Devil's Food Cake Mix, 15.25 oz

Bowl to oven in minutes! Thank you for welcoming us into your home. We hope what�s inside this box helps you bring more love to your table. Cordially Yours, Betty Crocker

Which topping do you prefer? I have topped it with Nutella it was outstanding! Give me some more suggestions😄
Where do you like to buy this product?
Do you bake your own cake from scratch or buy a packet mix like [product:betty-crocker-devils-food-cake-mix-1525oz] ??
Start your review of Betty Crocker Super Moist Devil's Food Cake Mix, 15.25 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Betty Crocker Super Moist Devil's Food Cake Mix, 15.25 oz uploaded by Bri P.
I, like many bakers, find you need to have a balance of "affordability" and "quality." Not many bakers have the experience of the flour to baking powder ration. I can use this mix and know that it will be delicious, all while noting my baking skills have something to do with it as well.. And yes! I baked those cupcakes!
Richmond , TX
First time i tried to make a cake i used betty crocker and still using it and still love how these cakes turn out. Yummy and delicious. Do try them with betty crockers frosting.
Halal
Pittsburgh
My easy go to for when I want a chocolate cake. My baker friend actually recommended this box and said it's what she uses for her cakes that she makes and sells!
Union Bridge
I made cupcakes with this mix and I also added on box of instant chocolate pudding. The texture was amazing and came out more like a brownie! The cake mix and the pudding blended well. And I made peanut butter icing.
Buckeye, AZ
Betty Crocker Super Moist Devil's Food Cake Mix, 15.25 oz uploaded by Vanessa G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Mmmm! This review is making want to bake a cake like now ! 😆 I will never use another brand cake mix , it is so moist , easy to prepare , and makes baking so easy and enjoyable. Also great for kids , easy instructions , and so yummy ! Highly recommend . I also used the Betty Crocker frosting not those as well ! 💙
Beeson , WV
This cake mix is delicious. It’s smooth when mixing and comes out smooth and fluffy after cooking. Plus the taste is great! And it’s not expensive. Anyone could make this cake and it taste good. It’s definitely worth the $2 or $3.
Kaneohe
I love this cake mix because it’s so simple to make and does not require all kinds of other ingredients besides eggs and water and oil I would recommend this to anyone who is not experienced in basking cakes
Chicago
Cake taste so good and super easy to make with adding fee ingredients and it's easier to devide the cake batter into two pans but I find the cake a little bit dense not as fluffy as I like... usually I make a cake ganache by adding a hot cup of whipping cream into a bowl of 1 cup of chocolate chips, mix it well and let it set for couple of hours then use it between the cake layers and covering the cake
Halal, No Special Diet
Shawnee, OK
Betty Crocker Super Moist Devil's Food Cake Mix, 15.25 oz uploaded by Dustie B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious, easy and a fun way to spend some time making memories in the kitchen with my kids. Just a couple steps, some stirs, a lick of the spoon and whalah.... look out Martha - Momma is coming through with the brownies
Organic, Gluten Free, Low Carb
Betty Crocker Super Moist Devil's Food Cake Mix, 15.25 oz uploaded by Erika E.
Love this brand of cake mix! It never fails regardless of what additions I add to the mix. My daughter and I baked some “Wookie” pies for my husband and my wedding anniversary and he LOVED them!! It’s the only brand I use when a recipe calls for a cake mix!
Vegetarian, Organic, Sugar Free