Betty Crocker Super Moist Chocolate Cake Mix, 432g / 1525 Oz - 4ct, {canadian}

Betty Crocker Super Moist Chocolate Cake Mix, 432g / 15.25 Oz - 4ct, {canadian}

432 g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Betty Crocker Super Moist Chocolate Cake Mix, 432g / 15.25 Oz - 4ct, {canadian}!
How would you rate this product?
Jodi B.
Whitby , ON
Whether I use it to make a simple cake or these truly amazing cake cookies. Betty Crocker is always a staple in my home. Kids and adults love their products.
Mutzza A.
Edmonton, AB
Betty Crocker Super Moist Chocolate Cake Mix, 432g / 15.25 Oz - 4ct, {canadian} uploaded by Mutzza A.
This makes the best chocolate cakes. The cake comes out fluffy and soft with so much moisture. Every bite is super yummy. It is very easy to use and affordable. I recommend this cake mix to all the baker lovers. It is amazing homemade cake mix.
Zeenat  A.
Super moist and delicious cake that can be baked and served in under an hr. When I need a quick dessert this is my go to! You can add in chopped walnuts, and drizzle with some chocolate to give these a quick upgrade!
Nandini M.
Verdun, QC
Betty Crocker Super Moist Chocolate Cake Mix, 432g / 15.25 Oz - 4ct, {canadian} uploaded by Nandini M.
This is the best chocolate cake mix ever. The taste is amazing and it’s so easy to make it. I highly recommend trying this one out.

Looking for your answer?