Betty Crocker Super Moist Cake Mix French Vanilla uploaded by Meera C.Betty Crocker Super Moist Cake Mix French Vanilla uploaded by Anahy B.Betty Crocker Super Moist Cake Mix French Vanilla uploaded by Torie R.

BY BETTY CROCKER #63 in Baking Mix

Betty Crocker® Super Moist® French Vanilla Cake Mix.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
New look!
Same great taste!
There's pudding in the mix!
Per 1/10 package.
160 calories.
1g sat fat, 3% DV.
310mg sodium, 13% DV.
19g sugars.
See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information. see more...

• Has anyone mixed this one with another flavor ? Be the first to answer!
  • I have never tried this flavor. Can you tell the difference in re...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if kids like the french vanilla flavor? it sound...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I use betty crocker mixes all the time...they always come out super moist!" in 1 review
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Betty Crocker is a great brand for cake baking. They have a variety of
cake mixes and frostings. Their cake mix is always delicious and sweet.
Using their cake mixes will give that moist, rich cake you love. My
family always eats French Vanilla Cake with different icings, especially chocolate or cream cheese. You can do anything with a box cake
mix and Betty Crocker is the way to go. Recommend!
Alicia F.
Stanton, CA
This cake flavor is by far the best around. The taste comes through nicely, and it has tons of flavor. Moist, and fluffy is the best way to describe it. I have used it for cakes, cupcakes, and cake pops and it never disappoints. This haa quickly become a favorite for the whole family.
Haley M.
This mix is super good and smells so great. The cake I made was super moist just as the box said. I paired this with butter cream icing and it is so yummy! I love Betty Crocker and how cheap their products are.
Rushay B.
Edmonton
I really love Betty's mixes they taste so good and is moist everyone should try it. I don't ever use other brands and I don't think I will and it's so easy to make. That's all
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
I made this cake for a family birthday party and it was a serious hit! Everyone said they can tell a difference in french vanilla verses just vanilla. Needless to say the cake was all gone before we headed home :)
Claudia D.
Mcallen, TX
Love this cake mix. It is delicious!!! I use this for all my cupcakes for parties and even when I'm feeling down and want to bake to feel better. Love this so much.
Staci M.
Los Angeles, CA
Betty Crocker is the best at no-fail baking products for the home cook. These mixtures offer an easy way to prepare a delicious dessert for any occasion with minimal hassle. Simply add eggs, oil, water and mix. Place it in the oven and twenty minutes later you have a beautiful dessert! Additionally, they offer delicious frostings that add the perfect sweetness to a homemade cupcake or birthday cake. Enjoy!
Tiara F.
Charlotte , Nc
Betty Crocker is my go to cake mix to go with it. Cakes come out moist and full of flavor. The yellow cake is my favorite. I love to pair it with the whipped chocolate frosty! I definitely recommend this brand!
Shannon F.
I'm a baker by trade, so the taste really does nothing for me, but I do like that this is always on sale for $1 and allows me to whip up a cheap cake for a group that I just plan on decorating nicely. It's so much easier than buying so many more expensive ingredients to bake a cake from scratch that's only going to feed 8 people.
Mariella H.
I love using this to make my cupcakes, it is just right!! You really have to go but the directions and if you use different things such as milk instead of water, or butter instead of oil there can be slight changes to the outcome. But regardless it tastes great.
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
Does the french vanilla taste any different from regular vanilla??
Jessica L.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if kids like the french vanilla flavor? it sounds delicious though!
Tammie J.
I have never tried this flavor. Can you tell the difference in regular cake mix and the French vanilla?
Wendy S.
Los Angeles , CA
Foodie Expert
Has anyone mixed this one with another flavor ?