Betty Crocker Super Moist Cake Mix Dark Chocolate uploaded by Olivia B.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty Crocker® Super Moist® Cake Mix Dark Chocolate.

As always... pudding in the mix! see more...

• I have never tried dark chocolate cake. Does it taste good?1 Answers
  • Since the cake is already moist would adding an extra egg make it t...4 Answers
  • Who has tried making this cake with coffee to enhance the flavor?6 Answers
Tasha A.
Tasha A.
Opelousas, LA
Foodie Expert
I have tried this cake mix several times and i always find it very easy to mix and bake. Its great for beginners and even for a quick dessert option. It is very easy and handy. It tastes amazingly good.. i like baking with Betty Crocker products. . HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Tuskee B.
Tuskee B.
Foodie Expert
I used this cake mix to add to a two layer cake i was making. I was a very rich mixture and my cake turned out very moist and delicious. Not too sweet, even though I added more sugar for my recipe.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
You really can't go wrong baking with Betty Crocker. It's a staple and classic for cakes, cupcakes, and cake balls! Love the frosting too.
Tina D.
Tina D.
Chocolate yum. I just made one yesterday can't wait to have a piece it was my birthday cake. I love anything chocolate.
Niveen J.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
One of the best cake mixes. Just perfect every time I bake my cake I usually mix two different cake
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
This is my favorite cake mix i love that the bread comes out so fluffy i love the taste and the price is also great especially when they are on sale
Hailee H.
Hailee H.
San Diego, CA
If you're going to buy any chocolate cake, the super moist one is the way to go! I love moist cakes and It stays moist for a few days, therefore it last longer!
Deborah P.
Deborah P.
Summerville, SC
Foodie Expert
Always moist, even a few days after making it. But it's also not too oily. Perfect for anytime I have a hankering for chocolate cake.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Betty crocker cake mix is the best cake mix to use. It comes out perfect every time!
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
Wheaton, IL
Who doesn't love chocolate cake? I love to bake, but I don't love baking something that takes hours to make. This cake is easy and fast to make, not to mention delicious! I think Betty Crocker is always the way to go. In fact, I made this cake for my family, and they had no idea it was a box cake!
Jay T.
Jay T.
Who has tried making this cake with coffee to enhance the flavor?
Zully Z.
Zully Z.
West Palm Bch, FL
Since the cake is already moist would adding an extra egg make it too watery.
Marianna C.
Marianna C.
Foodie Expert
I have never tried dark chocolate cake. Does it taste good?