BY BETTY CROCKER #44 in Baking Mix

Betty Crocker® Super Moist® Butter Recipe Yellow Cake Mix.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
As always... Pudding in the mix! see more...

Buy on Target*
Katelynn M.
Oxford, CT
Mmm, just looking at the cake on the front of the package makes me want to go make a cake! I love Betty Crocker baking products. I've tried this one before and it is really moist and quite delicious if you like that type a cake. But lets be honest...who doesn't? Anyway, this cake is delicious and I recommend it to anyone!
Charna H.
I always have a few boxes of Betty Crocker cake mix on hand in case a special occasion comes up or just for those days where cake sounds like the best part of the day. Simple ingredients, fast and easy to make. My little girl loves this in cupcakes with whipped vanilla frosting.
Marvelis T.
This cake is so delicious!! I add a little extra butter and it comes out so moist and fluffy. My husband and kids love it so much! It always turn into a fun family activity when making. It's simple and fun.
Cynthia P.
Rio, WV
I've been using Betty Crocker cake mixes for years. The cake is always moist and delicious. I would definitely recommend this product. I usually purchase my Betty Crocker cake mixes at Walmart.
Heather H.
I have been using Betty Crocker cake mixes forever! Today I made a super easy chocolate chip banana bread using just bananas, this mix, and some chocolate chips. I can always depend on this mix to perform consistently and enhance the flavor of my banana bread. I like to experiment with other flavor mixes, but it’s always Betty Crocker.
Nanii M.
Jersey City, NJ
Delicious and moist! This mix is super easy to make and cooks fairly quickly, however they exaggerate a bit about how many cupcakes a box can make (it claims 24, but i can only ever squeeze out 21 max). Regardless, for the price of the box and quality of the cake, this product is a great value.
Jessica D.
This cake mix had such a great flavor. Just add your icing of choice (I chose milk chocolate) and you have a quick and easy treat. The cake was moist and full on flavor. I highly recommend this product!
Angel M.
El Paso
I love this cake mix when I use it to bake my strawberry shortcakes. The cake always comes out nice and buttery, fluffy, and moist. It also never crumbled when I cut into it. You can’t go wrong with price.
Chanel M.
Windsor Mill, MD
When I'm not making cake or cupcakes from scratch this is one box cake mix I always turn to. The ingredients are very simple and you can add ingredients to make the finished product your own. Also it always comes out very soft and moist.
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
I buy this all the time, its my go to cake mix. It really is moist and it is super good. Betty crocker has a lot of frostings to choose from as well. Very affordable!
Judith C.