Betty Crocker Super Moist Butter Recipe Yellow Cake Mix uploaded by Judith C.Betty Crocker Super Moist Butter Recipe Yellow Cake Mix uploaded by Erica S.

BY BETTY CROCKER #68 in Baking Mix

Betty Crocker® Super Moist® Butter Recipe Yellow Cake Mix.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
As always... Pudding in the mix! see more...

Buy on Target*
Katelynn M.
Katelynn M.
Oxford, CT
Mmm, just looking at the cake on the front of the package makes me want to go make a cake! I love Betty Crocker baking products. I've tried this one before and it is really moist and quite delicious if you like that type a cake. But lets be honest...who doesn't? Anyway, this cake is delicious and I recommend it to anyone!
Charna H.
Charna H.
Foodie Expert
I always have a few boxes of Betty Crocker cake mix on hand in case a special occasion comes up or just for those days where cake sounds like the best part of the day. Simple ingredients, fast and easy to make. My little girl loves this in cupcakes with whipped vanilla frosting.
Marvelis T.
Marvelis T.
Foodie Expert
This cake is so delicious!! I add a little extra butter and it comes out so moist and fluffy. My husband and kids love it so much! It always turn into a fun family activity when making. It's simple and fun.
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Rio, WV
I've been using Betty Crocker cake mixes for years. The cake is always moist and delicious. I would definitely recommend this product. I usually purchase my Betty Crocker cake mixes at Walmart.
Jayme Y.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Foodie Expert
I buy this all the time, its my go to cake mix. It really is moist and it is super good. Betty crocker has a lot of frostings to choose from as well. Very affordable!
Angel M.
Angel M.
El Paso
Foodie Expert
I love this cake mix when I use it to bake my strawberry shortcakes. The cake always comes out nice and buttery, fluffy, and moist. It also never crumbled when I cut into it. You can’t go wrong with price.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
This is my go to that I use when making my peanut butter cakes. This is a great value at a great price. It makes my cake moist. Search for peanut butter cake on all recipes to find a great recipe people will fall for
Erica S.
Erica S.
Foodie Expert
Betty Crocker cake mixes have always remained my favorite cake mix since I was a kid. I think this brand is much more fresh than the others. The ingredients are basic, without many additives or preservatives, so it's more natural. They are super easy to understand the directions and make. Also the cakes/cupcakes come out very moist & bouncy. It even lasts a while if you cover it well.
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Lake Charles, LA
Foodie Expert
I like baking cakes from scratch but when i am being lazy, i tend to buy this brand. They are very consistent in turning out a good cake and are affordable
Brittany  W.
Brittany W.
Hudson Falls, NY
Foodie Expert
I didn't not like this cake mix at all. The cake was a lot crisper. Which made it a lot drier then the other normal recipe of yellow cake. Didn't taste as good either very plan. Took an awfully lot of butter. I would not recommended this one to anyone especially if your trying to eat healthy since it almost a whole stick of butter.
Judith C.