Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Yalimar p.Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Lisa S.

BY BETTY CROCKER #52 in Baking Mix

Betty Crocker?? Sugar Cookie Mix.
Homemade cookies in 20 minutes!
Makes 3 dozen 2-inch cookies.
Great for cutout cookies!
Recipe on back. see more...

• How do these come out/taste compared to the readymade frozen suga...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have a problem with the batter like making the f...1 Answers
  • This looks awesome. Don't think I have ever seen one in the store...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Byanka D.
Byanka D.
I love to make Betty Crocker cookies! I like to make these when I don't want to make homemade ones when I'm feeling lazy haha!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Lawton, OK
These are very kid friendly! Something easy and quick the kids can help with and bake. Bonus is that they don't taste bad and kids get enjoyment of making them!
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I like to make these sugar cookies with my girls alot... They taste great... The only down fall is, I have to mix the dough... I like pre-made dough when baking with my girls..
amanda s.
amanda s.
Rittman, OH
Foodie Expert
I always tend to buy a few of these at once. They are great for that quick chocolate chip cookie fix when you don't really have the time. Kids love helping too, it's fast and the sooner they can gobble them up!
Karina m.
Karina m.
Its super fun to make, really easy, and taste really good i always pick up a pack of this product at a grocery store
Ashley Ann E.
Ashley Ann E.
I never thought that this could taste so i mean its in a bag just add water omg i love it
youssouf b.
youssouf b.
rue 78 n 12 brigui maghnia tlemcen
Le My Name Is Youssouf Et la je Have d' un un canal sur YouTube avec alarge Nombre d'abonnés du I Do d' un morceau de commentaires fournis par des appareils électroniques et Myvideos sont sur Récoltée d' un grand nombre de vues  Le l'
I peut vous aider à promouvoir vos produits par vBulletin® les passer en revue dans mon Videosfor frais le
Mon but est d'encourager les gens à acheter de l' Internet et à Thesame temps aider l'entreprise à promouvoir les produits
Stephany C.
Stephany C.
Foodie Expert
The first cookie I ever done! Easy, yummy and fast! I only problem is, you need to know the best butter, because you can fell more the flavor of that! but very recommendent!
sharianne s.
sharianne s.
Foodie Expert
Super quick and easy to make. very few ingredients required to mix and the kids love being able to help make them. Plus they are yummy.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Lebanon, NH
Foodie Expert
Absolutely amazing cookies. They always taste fantastic and are super simple to make. We usually make a few different treats during the Holidays with this mix.
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Hamden, CT
Foodie Expert
This looks awesome. Don't think I have ever seen one in the stores before. Any ideas where they can be found?
kelsey w.
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
What kind do yall like
Candace T.
Candace T.
Foodie Expert
How do these come out/taste compared to the readymade frozen sugar cookie sheets??
Evelin G.
Evelin G.
Spartanburg, SC
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else have a problem with the batter like making the flowers or for example i made witches but instead of keeping their shape they came out fat cookie witches...so theyre expanding...what can i do?