Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Amanda B.Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Lisa S.Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Yalimar p.

BY BETTY CROCKER #1 in Cookie Mixes

Betty Crocker?? Sugar Cookie Mix.
Homemade cookies in 20 minutes!
Makes 3 dozen 2-inch cookies.
Great for cutout cookies!
Recipe on back. see more...

• Favourite treat for christmas? Betty Crocker™ Hol... Be the first to answer!
  • I have always refrigerated cookie dough before rolling out and us...1 Answers
  • How do these come out/taste compared to the readymade frozen suga...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Megan S.
Louisville
We use these to make santa cookies. They are easy and fun to make and they taste good. Good cookies especially for the kids to make.
Nanette W.
Chicago
It’s a good brand love the taste especially when I added chocolate chips and the moist and delicious taste of the sweetness
Mary L.
Grand Blanc , MI
These are great if you need to quickly make some cookies. They aren't my favorite flavor wise but they are easy and fast to make.
Byanka D.
I love to make Betty Crocker cookies! I like to make these when I don't want to make homemade ones when I'm feeling lazy haha!
Nicole H.
These are great for Christmas make them then decorate them with the family I like to do that sort of thong with my brothet
Cynthia H.
These cookies taste great and are easy to make. They are great if you are in a hurry. I just wish that the pack made more.
Brittany J.
These are so easy to make and delicious to eat! When I don't feel like making cookies from scratch this is my go-to box!
Morgan R.
State College, PA
LOVE these for a treat. They are kind of high in calories and so hard to resist. The icing part can be messy afterwards.
Sarah E.
Bellaire, TX
Good and inexpensive. I like that they usually have an easy/yummy recipe for a cookie bar on the back of the package.
Vanessa Jo L.
Yum! I love this product and so does my husband! Tastes like amazing bakery sugar cookies. Really just feels like home.
Kristina T.
Hamden, CT
This looks awesome. Don't think I have ever seen one in the stores before. Any ideas where they can be found?
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
What kind do yall like
Candace T.
How do these come out/taste compared to the readymade frozen sugar cookie sheets??
I have always refrigerated cookie dough before rolling out and using cookie cutters to make it easier to handle. Is that necessary with this cookie dough??  Does it hold shape and handle well with cookie cutters?
Evelin G.
SPARTANBURG, SC
Does anyone else have a problem with the batter like making the flowers or for example i made witches but instead of keeping their shape they came out fat cookie witches...so theyre expanding...what can i do?