Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Amanda B.Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Yalimar p.Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Lisa S.

BY BETTY CROCKER #65 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Betty Crocker?? Sugar Cookie Mix.
Homemade cookies in 20 minutes!
Makes 3 dozen 2-inch cookies.
Great for cutout cookies!
Recipe on back. see more...

• Favourite treat for christmas? Betty Crocker Suga... Be the first to answer!
  • I have always refrigerated cookie dough before rolling out and us...1 Answers
  • How do these come out/taste compared to the readymade frozen suga...2 Answers
Byanka D.
I love to make Betty Crocker cookies! I like to make these when I don't want to make homemade ones when I'm feeling lazy haha!
Morgan R.
State College, PA
LOVE these for a treat. They are kind of high in calories and so hard to resist. The icing part can be messy afterwards.
Brittany J.
These are so easy to make and delicious to eat! When I don't feel like making cookies from scratch this is my go-to box!
Sarah E.
Bellaire, TX
Foodie Expert
Good and inexpensive. I like that they usually have an easy/yummy recipe for a cookie bar on the back of the package.
Vanessa Jo L.
Yum! I love this product and so does my husband! Tastes like amazing bakery sugar cookies. Really just feels like home.
Julia F.
Perfect mix for a fun afternoon of cookie decorating with the kids. I love how simple it is and the cookies take great.
Karina m.
Its super fun to make, really easy, and taste really good i always pick up a pack of this product at a grocery store
Elizabeth S.
Cullman, AL
Foodie Expert
Yummmy i love chocolate chip cookies and hate putting it all together myself so this is very quick and easy to use.
Mikaela G.
Foodie Expert
Made these for a potluck at work and they were a hit! People even asked if I bought them from a store too bring in!
Kymberly J.
Saugus, MA
This is a super easy cookie mix!! I love how quick you can make sugar cookies and they stay soft after baking!
Kristina T.
Hamden, CT
Foodie Expert
This looks awesome. Don't think I have ever seen one in the stores before. Any ideas where they can be found?
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
What kind do yall like
Candace T.
Foodie Expert
How do these come out/taste compared to the readymade frozen sugar cookie sheets??
I have always refrigerated cookie dough before rolling out and using cookie cutters to make it easier to handle. Is that necessary with this cookie dough??  Does it hold shape and handle well with cookie cutters?
Evelin G.
Spartanburg, SC
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else have a problem with the batter like making the flowers or for example i made witches but instead of keeping their shape they came out fat cookie witches...so theyre expanding...what can i do?