Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Amanda B.Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Yalimar p.Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Lisa S.

BY BETTY CROCKER #1 in Cookie Mixes

Betty Crocker?? Sugar Cookie Mix.
Homemade cookies in 20 minutes!
Makes 3 dozen 2-inch cookies.
Great for cutout cookies!
Recipe on back. see more...

• Favourite treat for christmas? Betty Crocker™ Hol... Be the first to answer!
  • I have always refrigerated cookie dough before rolling out and us...1 Answers
  • How do these come out/taste compared to the readymade frozen suga...2 Answers
Nicole J.
Winston Salem, NC
These cookies are the best. They are super moist and support easy to make. This buddy mom's loves whipping up a batch and seeing them disappear just as quickly!
kelly m.
This is a huge time saver during the busy holiday season. They taste like home made. Easy to decorate with the whole family. This is a tradition in our house!
Laura C.
A big love for my boys. Easy to make and super simple for a quick, easy, cheap snack. Add sprinkles to batter and then cook for fun color and kids choice.
Vivian V.
Miami, Florida
Quick and easy to make. Great to keep in the pantry to whip up any time. They're delicious, and it is esy to add extra ingredients to modify the outcome.
Lacy G.
Kingwood, TX
I love these cookie mixes because they are great quality and super cheap. The cookies they make are amazing. Can't get better than these for store bought
Lisa S.
Red Bluff, CA
I love this sugar cookie mix. Today we made about 100 cookies out of 2 bags. Us adult's and kids had fun decorating them with Betty crocker cookie icing.
Rachel G.
I normally make cookies from scratch but hadn't found a sugar cookie recipe I really liked. I tried this mix and they turned out great and very tasty
julie p.
Van Buren, AR
I buy these every month...a few paxks too. they are easy to whip up and throw in the oven. its a great snack and u don't have to spend a whole lot...
Kayti K.
Chocolate cookies are the best, I don't care what brand they are as long as the person baking them knows what there doing then you can't go wrong..
Lydia L.
Sayre, PA
I buy this every year when I make my daughters birthday cake.
It's so smooth, tasty, and sweet. And she loves every bite. Such an amazing product.
Kristina T.
Hamden, CT
This looks awesome. Don't think I have ever seen one in the stores before. Any ideas where they can be found?
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
What kind do yall like
Candace T.
How do these come out/taste compared to the readymade frozen sugar cookie sheets??
I have always refrigerated cookie dough before rolling out and using cookie cutters to make it easier to handle. Is that necessary with this cookie dough??  Does it hold shape and handle well with cookie cutters?
Evelin G.
SPARTANBURG, SC
Does anyone else have a problem with the batter like making the flowers or for example i made witches but instead of keeping their shape they came out fat cookie witches...so theyre expanding...what can i do?