Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Amanda B.Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Yalimar p.Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Lisa S.

BY BETTY CROCKER #65 in Baking Mix

Betty Crocker?? Sugar Cookie Mix.
Homemade cookies in 20 minutes!
Makes 3 dozen 2-inch cookies.
Great for cutout cookies!
Recipe on back. see more...

• Favourite treat for christmas? Betty Crocker Suga... Be the first to answer!
  • I have always refrigerated cookie dough before rolling out and us...1 Answers
  • How do these come out/taste compared to the readymade frozen suga...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Emily C.
Edmond , OK
Foodie Expert
I just made these the other night and they are so delicious. I love that they can be drop cookies or roll out cookies. They bake amazingly and are still soft in the center. I always bake these with my mom when its christmas time, and they never disappoint.
Chelsea R.
Leesburg, FL
These are my go-to sugar cookies everytime! My son loves them and they are so easy to make!! The cookies are soft and chewy and taste amazing! It's always fun to grab some frosting and let my son and his friends decorate these sugar cookies for fun.
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Foodie Expert
Perfect! Great success this year making Christmas cookies with the kids and this mix was right on point! My cookies turned out beautiful and my kiddos had lots of fun! Very satisfied! It Tastes amazing! I do recommend it.
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Foodie Expert
I like to make these sugar cookies with my girls alot... They taste great... The only down fall is, I have to mix the dough... I like pre-made dough when baking with my girls..
Ana H.
Henderson, NV
Okay so this has got to be the best pre-mixed sugar cookie mix. Every time I make these people think they are homemade but really it was my friend Betty that helped me LOL.
Kaylee G.
Coppell, TX
Foodie Expert
my absolute favorite mix. extremely affordable, and they taste completely homemade. i purchase them all the time and people always think they are homemade! delicious!
kelly m.
Foodie Expert
This is a huge time saver during the busy holiday season. They taste like home made. Easy to decorate with the whole family. This is a tradition in our house!
Lacy G.
Kingwood, TX
Foodie Expert
I love these cookie mixes because they are great quality and super cheap. The cookies they make are amazing. Can't get better than these for store bought
Lisa S.
Red Bluff, CA
I love this sugar cookie mix. Today we made about 100 cookies out of 2 bags. Us adult's and kids had fun decorating them with Betty crocker cookie icing.
Rachel G.
Foodie Expert
I normally make cookies from scratch but hadn't found a sugar cookie recipe I really liked. I tried this mix and they turned out great and very tasty
Kristina T.
Hamden, CT
Foodie Expert
This looks awesome. Don't think I have ever seen one in the stores before. Any ideas where they can be found?
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
What kind do yall like
Candace T.
Foodie Expert
How do these come out/taste compared to the readymade frozen sugar cookie sheets??
I have always refrigerated cookie dough before rolling out and using cookie cutters to make it easier to handle. Is that necessary with this cookie dough??  Does it hold shape and handle well with cookie cutters?
Evelin G.
Spartanburg, SC
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else have a problem with the batter like making the flowers or for example i made witches but instead of keeping their shape they came out fat cookie witches...so theyre expanding...what can i do?