Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Yalimar p.Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Lisa S.

BY BETTY CROCKER #55 in Baking Mix

Betty Crocker?? Sugar Cookie Mix.
Homemade cookies in 20 minutes!
Makes 3 dozen 2-inch cookies.
Great for cutout cookies!
Recipe on back. see more...

• How do these come out/taste compared to the readymade frozen suga...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have a problem with the batter like making the f...1 Answers
  • This looks awesome. Don't think I have ever seen one in the store...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
These are so easy to make and delicious to eat! When I don't feel like making cookies from scratch this is my go-to box!
Julia F.
Julia F.
Perfect mix for a fun afternoon of cookie decorating with the kids. I love how simple it is and the cookies take great.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Foodie Expert
Perfect for the holidays, and my number 1 pick on baking these "Santa cookies" on Christmas Eve
Diana R.
Diana R.
Euclid, OH
Great tasting cookies. Might need not last until Santa comes. Sugar cookies rock.
Erin J.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Foodie Expert
My kids love making cookies and Betty Crocker mixes make it so easy for them to make themselves and still taste good.  I love that you just add a few ingredients and you are ready to go.  We add granola, sprinkles, M&M and other things to our sugar cookies.  This is great quality at a low price.  I purchase mine at Walmart or Dollar General.
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Foodie Expert
This cookie mix is SO easy and so good! I love making it into one big cookie with my 2 year old - she is able to help roll it out and sprinkle the sugar on top. A great item to keep in the pantry for when you need a quick and tasty treat. They are pretty inexpensive as well!
Kira A.
Kira A.
Bountiful, UT
These are pretty good as far as mix cookies go. Let's be honest - homemade cookies will always be much better than any mix. I certainly would say that they met my expectations, and they were extremely easy to make!
Abbey L.
Abbey L.
Leawood, KS
These are perfect and so simple to make. Put some icing on top and you have an amazing dessert that tastes like it took hours, however it took minutes to make and bake. MMMM.
Lacy G.
Lacy G.
Kingwood, TX
Foodie Expert
I love these cookie mixes because they are great quality and super cheap. The cookies they make are amazing. Can't get better than these for store bought
Christa T.
Christa T.
Lakeland, FL
Foodie Expert
Don't think I can ever buy these again, or eat sugar cookies in general after my last experience! I bought two bags of these to mix up with friends for an afternoon of holiday cookie baking and decorating. We were disgusted to discover that BOTH bags had pieces of roach or beetles in (bodies, heads, wings, legs, etc)! Instantly threw the mix away (after wasting all the butter and eggs they called for in the mix). Didn't think about taking pictures until later that evening when it was too late, and Betty Crocker wouldn't issue a refund or coupon because I had "no proof."
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Hamden, CT
Foodie Expert
This looks awesome. Don't think I have ever seen one in the stores before. Any ideas where they can be found?
kelsey w.
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
What kind do yall like
Candace T.
Candace T.
Foodie Expert
How do these come out/taste compared to the readymade frozen sugar cookie sheets??
Evelin G.
Evelin G.
Spartanburg, SC
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else have a problem with the batter like making the flowers or for example i made witches but instead of keeping their shape they came out fat cookie witches...so theyre expanding...what can i do?