Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Amanda B.Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Yalimar p.Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Lisa S.

BY BETTY CROCKER #1 in Cookie Mixes

Betty Crocker?? Sugar Cookie Mix.
Homemade cookies in 20 minutes!
Makes 3 dozen 2-inch cookies.
Great for cutout cookies!
Recipe on back. see more...

• Favourite treat for christmas? Betty Crocker™ Hol... Be the first to answer!
  • I have always refrigerated cookie dough before rolling out and us...1 Answers
  • How do these come out/taste compared to the readymade frozen suga...2 Answers
Evan G.
Iowa City, IA
Perfect for making Christmas cookies! Couldn't be easier to make and they are a hit at every party! Perfect with or without frosting, but they are always fun to decorate as a family activity! Highly recommend!!
Ashley B.
These make the best cookies around. They almost taste as good as homemade. You can find these everywhere and they are super cheap and affordable. I wish they had a list of recipes you could do with these because Im sure people have some really good ones!
Kira A.
Bountiful, UT
These are pretty good as far as mix cookies go. Let's be honest - homemade cookies will always be much better than any mix. I certainly would say that they met my expectations, and they were extremely easy to make!
Abbey L.
Leawood, KS
These are perfect and so simple to make. Put some icing on top and you have an amazing dessert that tastes like it took hours, however it took minutes to make and bake. MMMM.
Christa T.
Lakeland, FL
Don't think I can ever buy these again, or eat sugar cookies in general after my last experience! I bought two bags of these to mix up with friends for an afternoon of holiday cookie baking and decorating. We were disgusted to discover that BOTH bags had pieces of roach or beetles in (bodies, heads, wings, legs, etc)! Instantly threw the mix away (after wasting all the butter and eggs they called for in the mix). Didn't think about taking pictures until later that evening when it was too late, and Betty Crocker wouldn't issue a refund or coupon because I had "no proof."
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
I like to make my own cookies from scratch, but when I need something quick, easy and delicious I always turn to Betty Crocker cookie mixes. A family favorite is the sugar cookie recipe. You can bake them as is or customize your own cookies. I would recommend these to any cookie lover or baker.
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
Unfortunately Ive never been the type of person who has been able to make cookies from scratch so these are my go to cookies. They are very easy to mix up and do not require many additional ingredients. My daughter and husband love them. The Dollar Tree near my place has them.
Emily C.
Oklahoma City , OK
I just made these the other night and they are so delicious. I love that they can be drop cookies or roll out cookies. They bake amazingly and are still soft in the center. I always bake these with my mom when its christmas time, and they never disappoint.
Chelsea R.
Leesburg, FL
These are my go-to sugar cookies everytime! My son loves them and they are so easy to make!! The cookies are soft and chewy and taste amazing! It's always fun to grab some frosting and let my son and his friends decorate these sugar cookies for fun.
Megan D.
Sweetwater, TX
Good cookies! However, the amount of butter that is required to make the cookies, makes you taste butter more than the actual cookie it's self. To make the cookies taste better, you get A bag of Hershey kisses and place them in the middle of the cookie right AFTER the come out of the Oven.
Kristina T.
Hamden, CT
This looks awesome. Don't think I have ever seen one in the stores before. Any ideas where they can be found?
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
What kind do yall like
Candace T.
How do these come out/taste compared to the readymade frozen sugar cookie sheets??
I have always refrigerated cookie dough before rolling out and using cookie cutters to make it easier to handle. Is that necessary with this cookie dough??  Does it hold shape and handle well with cookie cutters?
Evelin G.
SPARTANBURG, SC
Does anyone else have a problem with the batter like making the flowers or for example i made witches but instead of keeping their shape they came out fat cookie witches...so theyre expanding...what can i do?