BY BETTY CROCKER

Get a head start on delicious homemade sugar cookies with Betty Crocker Cookie Mix. see more...

Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
Whitsett, NC
This is the best cookie mix that I've found!! I am a repeat user! last year I made about 200 cookies with this mix and it is always a hit!! This mix absolutely meets my expectations. I've also never had one of the cookies burn. That may be because of my pan- I'm not sure. I recommend this to everyone interested in making good cookies at a low cost!
Kali J.
Kali J.
Tampa, FL
Made Christmas cookies with my 2 year old for the first time. I love how simple it is to make these. The directions are so easy to read. They provide the instructions for doing cut out cookies right on the package. It's my go-to for making cookies, and I won't try any other brand because of it. Great taste too! I love Betty Crocker mixes!
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Saint Louis, MO
These cookies are so good!!! I could eat them forever! They don't take long to make either. I love eating them fresh out of the oven. i don't even put icing on them because they are so good on their own! They aren't expensive so I would definitely recommend them.
Linda B.
Linda B.
North Richland Hills, TX
This cookie mix by Betty Crocker is great ! I have bought several flavors. Betty Crocker makes it easy for the consumer to bake cookies with the handy cookie mix .
Heather M.
Heather M.
Mahopac, NY
When I'm in the mood for a sugar cookies nothing beats this. They are flavorful and create more cookies than said on the packet
sydney p.
sydney p.
Center Moriches, NY
it doesn't get better then a betty crocker slugger cookie mix am i right love all the flavor is so amazing and i recommend
Becky W.
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
My all time favorite cookie mix i can buy. It is so versatile and always makes the best cookies! Decorating these cookies is so much fun!
crystal g.
crystal g.
Betty Crocker sugar cookies are amazing! Put some icing on them and some sprinkles to make them a little more festive!
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
Mesa, AZ
Best sugar cookie mix you can find on a shelf at a grocery store. Tastes amazing and for a great price.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Shreveport, LA
It is an amazing product that makes fabulous tasting cookies! My only problem is that the cut-out cookie recipe is not helpful.