Betty Crocker® Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Nancy C.Betty Crocker® Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Amber K.Betty Crocker® Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Amber K.

BY BETTY CROCKER #14 in Cookie Mixes

Get a head start on delicious homemade sugar cookies with Betty Crocker Cookie Mix. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Savannah M.
Quinton
They are the best sugar cookie mix you can buy. They have a wonderful flavor and you get it in all retail stores like Walmart or Dollar General. I always use Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix, and I highly recommend that you try this!!
Hannah C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
First off, I love Betty Crocker bakery products. My mother only bought Betty Crocker when I was growing up and now that I have been in college that is still all I buy. I love the sugar cookie mix especially around the holidays because it yields plenty of cookies to decorate.
Brittany J.
Go to mix for Santa's cookies! Easy to make with the kids. Very delicious and great price and value. Simple to follow directions for those who don't bake very often or don't like baking from scratch.
Kaanan F.
Denham Spgs, LA
The flavor was great. The dough was so sticky that we had to add a bunch of flour to get it in a ball to roll out for cookie cutters. It’s really inexpensive, and easy to make. I bought it at Walmart but it’s at most grocery stores. I would buy again, just remember next time about the flour.
Lauren C.
Tucson, AZ
This is such an easy recipe to follow and it makes the most delicious treats. They don't take long to cook and in a pinch is very good. they are even good when you add a little bit of peanut butter if youre in the mood for that. All betty crocker cookies are the best
Rosa M.
Salem, OR
I but this mix during Christmas! It's easy to make with young children and it taste amazing! I usually do not buy sugar cookies because they tend to be too sweet and burn quick however this particular mix taste good ( not too sweet) and does not burn easy.
Miranda V.
Betty Crocker hands down had the best cookie recipes! All of the different flavors are equally easy to make and quick in the oven! Makes for a great quick dessert when I don’t feel like spending a lot of time baking! Highly recommend!
Megan M.
Waterbury, CT
This sugar cookie mix is so simple to use (you only had to add 2 ingredients!!) and the taste is great. I love using this around Christmas time to make shape cookies and then decorate them just like I used to when I was younger. It's a family tradition to make these cookies which I can't wait to continue with my kids.
Gabrielle B.
Whitsett, NC
This is the best cookie mix that I've found!! I am a repeat user! last year I made about 200 cookies with this mix and it is always a hit!! This mix absolutely meets my expectations. I've also never had one of the cookies burn. That may be because of my pan- I'm not sure. I recommend this to everyone interested in making good cookies at a low cost!
Kerri A.
Bay City, Wi
I have to admit I am not a fan of this mix. In my opinion straight out of the package it lacks any true flavor. I also found the dough very sticky. But with some modifications like adding vanilla extract and extra flour I did have a cookie that was good, but not as good as my homemade sugar cookies!
Bonnie L.
Where do you like to buy this product?