Betty Crocker® Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Amber K.Betty Crocker® Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Amber K.Betty Crocker® Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Nancy C.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Get a head start on delicious homemade sugar cookies with Betty Crocker Cookie Mix. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Savannah M.
Quinton
They are the best sugar cookie mix you can buy. They have a wonderful flavor and you get it in all retail stores like Walmart or Dollar General. I always use Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix, and I highly recommend that you try this!!
Hannah C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
First off, I love Betty Crocker bakery products. My mother only bought Betty Crocker when I was growing up and now that I have been in college that is still all I buy. I love the sugar cookie mix especially around the holidays because it yields plenty of cookies to decorate.
Kali J.
Tampa, FL
Made Christmas cookies with my 2 year old for the first time. I love how simple it is to make these. The directions are so easy to read. They provide the instructions for doing cut out cookies right on the package. It's my go-to for making cookies, and I won't try any other brand because of it. Great taste too! I love Betty Crocker mixes!
Brittany J.
Go to mix for Santa's cookies! Easy to make with the kids. Very delicious and great price and value. Simple to follow directions for those who don't bake very often or don't like baking from scratch.
Erika Q.
The first time I made these cookies it was for a family event and I had only made a single bag which of course meant I was going to run out quick, they made the perfect sugar cookies and I along with my family loved them.
Daniela M.
Antioch, CA
When you think of baking Betty Crocker is a name that comes to mind and these simple cookies will taste great and you won't even have to do all the work to make them
Lauren C.
Tucson, AZ
This is such an easy recipe to follow and it makes the most delicious treats. They don't take long to cook and in a pinch is very good. they are even good when you add a little bit of peanut butter if youre in the mood for that. All betty crocker cookies are the best
Rosa M.
Salem, OR
I but this mix during Christmas! It's easy to make with young children and it taste amazing! I usually do not buy sugar cookies because they tend to be too sweet and burn quick however this particular mix taste good ( not too sweet) and does not burn easy.
Alicia F.
Delbarton, WV
I love these cookies and my kids and boyfriend are obsessed with them. I like this bag in particular because you don't have to add the extra flour for cutout cookies.
Gabrielle B.
Whitsett, NC
This is the best cookie mix that I've found!! I am a repeat user! last year I made about 200 cookies with this mix and it is always a hit!! This mix absolutely meets my expectations. I've also never had one of the cookies burn. That may be because of my pan- I'm not sure. I recommend this to everyone interested in making good cookies at a low cost!