Betty Crocker® Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Amber K.Betty Crocker® Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Amber K.Betty Crocker® Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Nancy C.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Get a head start on delicious homemade sugar cookies with Betty Crocker Cookie Mix. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Savannah M.
Quinton
They are the best sugar cookie mix you can buy. They have a wonderful flavor and you get it in all retail stores like Walmart or Dollar General. I always use Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix, and I highly recommend that you try this!!
Hannah C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
First off, I love Betty Crocker bakery products. My mother only bought Betty Crocker when I was growing up and now that I have been in college that is still all I buy. I love the sugar cookie mix especially around the holidays because it yields plenty of cookies to decorate.
Kali J.
Tampa, FL
Made Christmas cookies with my 2 year old for the first time. I love how simple it is to make these. The directions are so easy to read. They provide the instructions for doing cut out cookies right on the package. It's my go-to for making cookies, and I won't try any other brand because of it. Great taste too! I love Betty Crocker mixes!
Erika Q.
The first time I made these cookies it was for a family event and I had only made a single bag which of course meant I was going to run out quick, they made the perfect sugar cookies and I along with my family loved them.
Daniela M.
Antioch, CA
When you think of baking Betty Crocker is a name that comes to mind and these simple cookies will taste great and you won't even have to do all the work to make them
Rosa M.
Salem, OR
I but this mix during Christmas! It's easy to make with young children and it taste amazing! I usually do not buy sugar cookies because they tend to be too sweet and burn quick however this particular mix taste good ( not too sweet) and does not burn easy.
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
My all time favorite cookie mix i can buy. It is so versatile and always makes the best cookies! Decorating these cookies is so much fun!
Jenny C.
Shreveport, LA
It is an amazing product that makes fabulous tasting cookies! My only problem is that the cut-out cookie recipe is not helpful.
crystal g.
Betty Crocker sugar cookies are amazing! Put some icing on them and some sprinkles to make them a little more festive!
Kaitlyn D.
Mesa, AZ
Best sugar cookie mix you can find on a shelf at a grocery store. Tastes amazing and for a great price.