Betty Crocker® Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Amber K.Betty Crocker® Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Amber K.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Get a head start on delicious homemade sugar cookies with Betty Crocker Cookie Mix. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Gabrielle B.
Whitsett, NC
This is the best cookie mix that I've found!! I am a repeat user! last year I made about 200 cookies with this mix and it is always a hit!! This mix absolutely meets my expectations. I've also never had one of the cookies burn. That may be because of my pan- I'm not sure. I recommend this to everyone interested in making good cookies at a low cost!
Linda B.
North Richland Hills, TX
This cookie mix by Betty Crocker is great ! I have bought several flavors. Betty Crocker makes it easy for the consumer to bake cookies with the handy cookie mix .
Heather M.
Mahopac, NY
When I'm in the mood for a sugar cookies nothing beats this. They are flavorful and create more cookies than said on the packet
sydney p.
Center Moriches, NY
it doesn't get better then a betty crocker slugger cookie mix am i right love all the flavor is so amazing and i recommend
Savannah M.
Quinton
They are the best sugar cookie mix you can buy. They have a wonderful flavor and you get it in all retail stores like Walmart or Dollar General. I always use Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix, and I highly recommend that you try this!!
Hannah C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
First off, I love Betty Crocker bakery products. My mother only bought Betty Crocker when I was growing up and now that I have been in college that is still all I buy. I love the sugar cookie mix especially around the holidays because it yields plenty of cookies to decorate.
Kali J.
Tampa, FL
Made Christmas cookies with my 2 year old for the first time. I love how simple it is to make these. The directions are so easy to read. They provide the instructions for doing cut out cookies right on the package. It's my go-to for making cookies, and I won't try any other brand because of it. Great taste too! I love Betty Crocker mixes!
Hannah C.
Saint Louis, MO
These cookies are so good!!! I could eat them forever! They don't take long to make either. I love eating them fresh out of the oven. i don't even put icing on them because they are so good on their own! They aren't expensive so I would definitely recommend them.
Rosa M.
Salem, OR
I but this mix during Christmas! It's easy to make with young children and it taste amazing! I usually do not buy sugar cookies because they tend to be too sweet and burn quick however this particular mix taste good ( not too sweet) and does not burn easy.
Megan M.
Waterbury, CT
This sugar cookie mix is so simple to use (you only had to add 2 ingredients!!) and the taste is great. I love using this around Christmas time to make shape cookies and then decorate them just like I used to when I was younger. It's a family tradition to make these cookies which I can't wait to continue with my kids.