Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Amanda B.Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Yalimar p.Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Lisa S.

BY BETTY CROCKER #65 in Baking Mix

Betty Crocker?? Sugar Cookie Mix.
Homemade cookies in 20 minutes!
Makes 3 dozen 2-inch cookies.
Great for cutout cookies!
Recipe on back. see more...

• Favourite treat for christmas? Betty Crocker Suga... Be the first to answer!
  • I have always refrigerated cookie dough before rolling out and us...1 Answers
  • How do these come out/taste compared to the readymade frozen suga...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Foodie Expert
This cookie mix is SO easy and so good! I love making it into one big cookie with my 2 year old - she is able to help roll it out and sprinkle the sugar on top. A great item to keep in the pantry for when you need a quick and tasty treat. They are pretty inexpensive as well!
Ashley B.
These make the best cookies around. They almost taste as good as homemade. You can find these everywhere and they are super cheap and affordable. I wish they had a list of recipes you could do with these because Im sure people have some really good ones!
Cara M.
Hawthorne , NJ
The easiest cookie mix ever! I've never had a problem with any Betty Crocker cookie mix and this one is definitely a favorite. I like how I only have to throw in eggs and butter, and it takes all about 20-30 minutes from start to finish to make about 24 cookies. I love using it with Betty Crocker frosting for decorating, especially when baking holiday cookies!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Foodie Expert
My kids love making cookies and Betty Crocker mixes make it so easy for them to make themselves and still taste good.  I love that you just add a few ingredients and you are ready to go.  We add granola, sprinkles, M&M and other things to our sugar cookies.  This is great quality at a low price.  I purchase mine at Walmart or Dollar General.
Amanda B.
Hesperia, CA
Foodie Expert
I used to make mine from scratch out of an old Betty Crocker cookbook and then when they came out with this in a bag I was all for trying it. They taste just like cooking them from scratch. So I love to buy this better then doing it all from scratch.
Evan G.
Iowa City, IA
Foodie Expert
Perfect for making Christmas cookies! Couldn't be easier to make and they are a hit at every party! Perfect with or without frosting, but they are always fun to decorate as a family activity! Highly recommend!!
Kira A.
Bountiful, UT
These are pretty good as far as mix cookies go. Let's be honest - homemade cookies will always be much better than any mix. I certainly would say that they met my expectations, and they were extremely easy to make!
Abbey L.
Leawood, KS
These are perfect and so simple to make. Put some icing on top and you have an amazing dessert that tastes like it took hours, however it took minutes to make and bake. MMMM.
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
Foodie Expert
I like to make my own cookies from scratch, but when I need something quick, easy and delicious I always turn to Betty Crocker cookie mixes. A family favorite is the sugar cookie recipe. You can bake them as is or customize your own cookies. I would recommend these to any cookie lover or baker.
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
Foodie Expert
Unfortunately Ive never been the type of person who has been able to make cookies from scratch so these are my go to cookies. They are very easy to mix up and do not require many additional ingredients. My daughter and husband love them. The Dollar Tree near my place has them.
Kristina T.
Hamden, CT
Foodie Expert
This looks awesome. Don't think I have ever seen one in the stores before. Any ideas where they can be found?
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
What kind do yall like
Candace T.
Foodie Expert
How do these come out/taste compared to the readymade frozen sugar cookie sheets??
I have always refrigerated cookie dough before rolling out and using cookie cutters to make it easier to handle. Is that necessary with this cookie dough??  Does it hold shape and handle well with cookie cutters?
Evelin G.
Spartanburg, SC
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else have a problem with the batter like making the flowers or for example i made witches but instead of keeping their shape they came out fat cookie witches...so theyre expanding...what can i do?