Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Yalimar p.Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Lisa S.

BY BETTY CROCKER #55 in Baking Mix

Betty Crocker?? Sugar Cookie Mix.
Homemade cookies in 20 minutes!
Makes 3 dozen 2-inch cookies.
Great for cutout cookies!
Recipe on back. see more...

• How do these come out/taste compared to the readymade frozen suga...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else have a problem with the batter like making the f...1 Answers
  • This looks awesome. Don't think I have ever seen one in the store...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cara M.
Cara M.
Hawthorne , NJ
The easiest cookie mix ever! I've never had a problem with any Betty Crocker cookie mix and this one is definitely a favorite. I like how I only have to throw in eggs and butter, and it takes all about 20-30 minutes from start to finish to make about 24 cookies. I love using it with Betty Crocker frosting for decorating, especially when baking holiday cookies!
Megan D.
Megan D.
Sweetwater, TX
Good cookies! However, the amount of butter that is required to make the cookies, makes you taste butter more than the actual cookie it's self. To make the cookies taste better, you get A bag of Hershey kisses and place them in the middle of the cookie right AFTER the come out of the Oven.
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
Foodie Expert
Unfortunately Ive never been the type of person who has been able to make cookies from scratch so these are my go to cookies. They are very easy to mix up and do not require many additional ingredients. My daughter and husband love them. The Dollar Tree near my place has them.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Edmond , OK
Foodie Expert
I just made these the other night and they are so delicious. I love that they can be drop cookies or roll out cookies. They bake amazingly and are still soft in the center. I always bake these with my mom when its christmas time, and they never disappoint.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Leesburg, FL
These are my go-to sugar cookies everytime! My son loves them and they are so easy to make!! The cookies are soft and chewy and taste amazing! It's always fun to grab some frosting and let my son and his friends decorate these sugar cookies for fun.
Mariana S.
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Foodie Expert
Perfect! Great success this year making Christmas cookies with the kids and this mix was right on point! My cookies turned out beautiful and my kiddos had lots of fun! Very satisfied! It Tastes amazing! I do recommend it.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Foodie Expert
A big love for my boys. Easy to make and super simple for a quick, easy, cheap snack. Add sprinkles to batter and then cook for fun color and kids choice.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Foodie Expert
I normally make cookies from scratch but hadn't found a sugar cookie recipe I really liked. I tried this mix and they turned out great and very tasty
Lydia L.
Lydia L.
Sayre, PA
I buy this every year when I make my daughters birthday cake.
It's so smooth, tasty, and sweet. And she loves every bite. Such an amazing product.
Anita V.
Anita V.
Burleson, TX
Making my holidays sooo much easier! This recipe makes such soft, delicious sugar cookies! Just add extra flour to make them keep their shape!
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Hamden, CT
Foodie Expert
This looks awesome. Don't think I have ever seen one in the stores before. Any ideas where they can be found?
kelsey w.
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
What kind do yall like
Candace T.
Candace T.
Foodie Expert
How do these come out/taste compared to the readymade frozen sugar cookie sheets??
Evelin G.
Evelin G.
Spartanburg, SC
Foodie Expert
Does anyone else have a problem with the batter like making the flowers or for example i made witches but instead of keeping their shape they came out fat cookie witches...so theyre expanding...what can i do?