Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Amanda B.Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Lisa S.Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Yalimar p.

BY BETTY CROCKER #1 in Cookie Mixes

Betty Crocker?? Sugar Cookie Mix.
Homemade cookies in 20 minutes!
Makes 3 dozen 2-inch cookies.
Great for cutout cookies!
Recipe on back. see more...

• Favourite treat for christmas? Betty Crocker™ Hol... Be the first to answer!
  • I have always refrigerated cookie dough before rolling out and us...1 Answers
  • How do these come out/taste compared to the readymade frozen suga...2 Answers
Lynn B.
I love the cookie pouches as they are convenient and versatile. I stock up when they are on sale. I use them to make dessert bars, cookies and other desserts. I’ve bought them for years. They have a good, authentic cookie flavor. You just add eggs, water and shortening. Their website has a bunch of recipes using the pouches. I’d suggest that you try them. You won’t be disappointed.
Bonnie L.
Betty Crocker has the best dessert recipes. All of the different flavors are so easy to make and quick in the oven. Makes for a great quick dessert when I don't feel like spending a lot of time baking. You can find this product at stores like Walmart, Target, etc. It is often reasonably priced. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Sara M.
Winchester, CA
I used this sugar cookie mix for Christmas cookies this year and this worked so well all you do is add a little extra flour and bam you have roll out cookies that you can cut with a cookie cutter. I definitely recommend this to a family for Santa’s cookies.
Vaness E.
This is a really good sugar cookie mix. I hate chocolate chip cookies. Sugar cookies are my favorite and this is the best mix for it. Everything about it is just perfect. I love how it tastes and it’s so easy to make.
jacqueline C.
Who doesn’t love cookies????!!!! Well sugar cookies for me are seriously 10x better !!!! These are cheap and are so delicious well if you bake them right. The flavor is pretty good and overall I’m satisfied.
Katlin T.
This is one of my favorite sugar cookie moxes to use. I like how versitile the product is, you can make so many different types of cookies by just using this as your base cookie mix!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
This cookie mix is SO easy and so good! I love making it into one big cookie with my 2 year old - she is able to help roll it out and sprinkle the sugar on top. A great item to keep in the pantry for when you need a quick and tasty treat. They are pretty inexpensive as well!
Tammy S.
Spring Hill, FL
Love these, my daughter and I make these a lot when I don't feel like baking from scratch. You can add extra eggs and such too it, if you like a more cake style cookie.
Kara K.
My favorite way to make sugar cookies! Simple and they always turn out perfectly! I also used this to make snicker doodles and they were the best we have ever had!
amy v.
West Jordan, UT
These make the best cut out cookies! This year I decided to try to make dough myself, well it was alright but definately missed the taste of these yummy cookies!
Kristina T.
Hamden, CT
This looks awesome. Don't think I have ever seen one in the stores before. Any ideas where they can be found?
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
What kind do yall like
Candace T.
How do these come out/taste compared to the readymade frozen sugar cookie sheets??
Chelsea C.
Are these soft or crunchie? And are these available in the UK?
I have always refrigerated cookie dough before rolling out and using cookie cutters to make it easier to handle. Is that necessary with this cookie dough??  Does it hold shape and handle well with cookie cutters?