Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Amanda B.Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Yalimar p.Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Lisa S.

BY BETTY CROCKER #65 in Cookie Mixes

Betty Crocker?? Sugar Cookie Mix.
Homemade cookies in 20 minutes!
Makes 3 dozen 2-inch cookies.
Great for cutout cookies!
Recipe on back. see more...

• Favourite treat for christmas? Betty Crocker Holi... Be the first to answer!
  • I have always refrigerated cookie dough before rolling out and us...1 Answers
  • How do these come out/taste compared to the readymade frozen suga...2 Answers
Sara M.
Winchester, CA
I used this sugar cookie mix for Christmas cookies this year and this worked so well all you do is add a little extra flour and bam you have roll out cookies that you can cut with a cookie cutter. I definitely recommend this to a family for Santa’s cookies.
Miranda V.
Betty Crocker has the best sugar cookies! They are always super cheap at dollar general and it usually makes twice as many cookies as it says it does! They’re really sweet and are great for a quick treat when I don’t feel like doing a lot of baking!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
This cookie mix is SO easy and so good! I love making it into one big cookie with my 2 year old - she is able to help roll it out and sprinkle the sugar on top. A great item to keep in the pantry for when you need a quick and tasty treat. They are pretty inexpensive as well!
Taylor E.
Germantwn Hls, IL
I love this cookie mix. It’s super cheap and can get it at most places. It tastes very good. It’s cheap but also a good value. You can find it at most stores with groceries. I would recommend it to people who love cookies!
Ashley B.
These make the best cookies around. They almost taste as good as homemade. You can find these everywhere and they are super cheap and affordable. I wish they had a list of recipes you could do with these because Im sure people have some really good ones!
amy v.
West Jordan, UT
These make the best cut out cookies! This year I decided to try to make dough myself, well it was alright but definately missed the taste of these yummy cookies!
Cara M.
Hawthorne, NJ
The easiest cookie mix ever! I've never had a problem with any Betty Crocker cookie mix and this one is definitely a favorite. I like how I only have to throw in eggs and butter, and it takes all about 20-30 minutes from start to finish to make about 24 cookies. I love using it with Betty Crocker frosting for decorating, especially when baking holiday cookies!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
My kids love making cookies and Betty Crocker mixes make it so easy for them to make themselves and still taste good.  I love that you just add a few ingredients and you are ready to go.  We add granola, sprinkles, M&M and other things to our sugar cookies.  This is great quality at a low price.  I purchase mine at Walmart or Dollar General.
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
I used to make mine from scratch out of an old Betty Crocker cookbook and then when they came out with this in a bag I was all for trying it. They taste just like cooking them from scratch. So I love to buy this better then doing it all from scratch.
Evan G.
Iowa City, IA
Perfect for making Christmas cookies! Couldn't be easier to make and they are a hit at every party! Perfect with or without frosting, but they are always fun to decorate as a family activity! Highly recommend!!
Kristina T.
Hamden, CT
This looks awesome. Don't think I have ever seen one in the stores before. Any ideas where they can be found?
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
What kind do yall like
Candace T.
How do these come out/taste compared to the readymade frozen sugar cookie sheets??
I have always refrigerated cookie dough before rolling out and using cookie cutters to make it easier to handle. Is that necessary with this cookie dough??  Does it hold shape and handle well with cookie cutters?
Evelin G.
SPARTANBURG, SC
Does anyone else have a problem with the batter like making the flowers or for example i made witches but instead of keeping their shape they came out fat cookie witches...so theyre expanding...what can i do?