BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty Crocker® Suddenly Pasta Salad® Ranch & Bacon.
Imitation bacon chips.
Pasta, vegetable blend and seasoning. see more...

• What kind od veggies or meat do you like to add to this 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Laurel C.
Pensacola, Fl
I love betty crockers suddenly saladsand the ranch back flavor is the absolute best ever!! Add the extra toppings and make it a blt salad. It was a perfecthit at our last beach bbq event. Price is so good and the flavor is even better! One i would most definitly share with others or recommend them adding to there gathering. They have other flavors but this one is my favorite all time. Make 2 boxes for the left overs pasta is always better when it sits in the fridge and marinate all night. Hope my review will help encourage you to try suddly salads.
Alexis M.
York, PA
Betty Crocker suddenly pasta salad ranch and bacon is so delicious you'd think it was homemade. I love that it doesn't take long to make and the bacon and ranch adds the perfect amount of flavor to it. Pasta salad is always a hit at family gatherings and picnics so why not save some time and grab a box of Betty Crocker suddenly pasta salad to make for your next get together.
Brenna W.
I love these, they are a quick easy meal to make when it's hot out and living in cali it gets real hot! The flavors are good and the sauce covers the noodles well not to much or to little. The different flavors they offer is nice because you can make it for any meal as a side dish and have it go with the meal. I always have a box or 2 in my kitchen
Alaina T.
S Charleston, WV
This is definitely my favorite pasta salad, I've been eating it since childhood, but I must say that since they've made some changes to it, like the shell's size, it just has not tasted the same to me since. But it will still be my favorite pick. I would love it even more If it didn't have peas in it though!
Heather r.
Keyser, WV
Awesome taste, super simple to make for a cookout, and a yummy dinner extra. This is a standard go to side dish in our home and it's delish. You basically cook the noodles and add the packet with some mayo and boom you have a dish that is amazing in under 30 minutes! Would 100% recommend.
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
This is my favorite side at dinner time. I like it better when it is warm I think it brings out all of the different tastes and tastes amazing. Wen its cold it kinda hurts my teeth because they are sensitive but overall great side dish for cookouts, parties, family dinners, anything!
Rachael Z.
Clear Lake, MN
This Betty Crocker Suddenly Pasta Salad Ranch & Bacon is a staple at any of our backyard barbecues or picnics. This classic creamy ranch & bacon pasta salad is the absolute best all-around for flavor and taste! Everyone loves a classic and for the price you can't beat it!
Nykki O.
Columbus, OH
This is definitely a cookout staple for us! We all prefer ranch over Italian dressing so this is our favorite side dish by far. Sometimes we even throw in some shredded grilled chicken and have it as the main dish. Don't be afraid to put your own touch on it :)
Paige S.
Allen Park
This is the perfect mix up at the dinner table when a cold dish is an option. At first I was hesitant to make it but now I buy at at least once a month. This is the Perfect cheap dish when it comes to A BBQ and it will be the life of the party.
Ash R.
My husband and I love this stuff we stock up on those anytime there's a sale. It goes so great with rotisserie chicken. We love to chop up tomatoes and toss them in there as well. It's delish and the flavor profile fora boxed meal is delish.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Foodie Expert
What kind od veggies or meat do you like to add to this