Betty Crocker Suddenly Pasta Salad Classic Pasta Salad, 15.5 oz

Festive and full of flavor, our Suddenly Salad Classic recipe is made with wholesome pasta and quality seasoning. Just add oil and serve as a side or top with veggies, cheese, and cubed chicken for a main dish; the possibilities are endless.

Do you eat this?
What’s y’all favorite things to add to this pasta salad??
Start your review of Betty Crocker Suddenly Pasta Salad Classic Pasta Salad, 15.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious product and very easy to make! I love this pasta salad and I make it weekly. Love the fact that you can buy it in packs of 2. I would go through this product a lot quicker if they had larger packs. When I run out, which I do very fast, I wait until the next shopping trip which sucks! Wish that they made a big box how oatmeal companies do!
Hackettstown, NJ
I use these pasta salad mixes many times during the summer. You can add whatever you like as far as veggies or other flavors to bump them up. They come with their own seasoning mix which is delicious and all you need to do is add some oil. They are always a hit at every barbecue I bring them to!
Salem, VA
This isn’t bad for a boxed kit. It’s convenient and easy to make. I add additional seasoning for flavor and diced tomatoes. You can also add some of your own Italian dressing instead of the mayo or miracle whip. I buy it frequently and bring to potlucks. I’d say that you at least try it.
This is my favorite summer food! It’s supper affordable. It has a nice tangy refreshing taste. I like to put it in the fridge and eat it cold personally. Kind of has a zesty citrusy flavor but it’s supper good if definitely recommend !
Betty Crocker Suddenly Pasta Salad Classic Pasta Salad, 15.5 oz uploaded by Jennifer L.
A pasta side that's quick to make. I can't say it's healthy but taste good. I got this pasta side, pork chops and shrimp all from stop and shop. #influenstereats @influenstereats Fresh Shrimp Shell On - 26/30 CTBetty Crocker Suddenly Pasta Salad Classic Pasta Salad, 15.5 ozAssorted Pork Chops TrayChef Paul Seafood Magic Seasoning, 2 oz (Pack of 6)
Painesville, OH
Love how quick and easy these are!! Great for when you need last minute side dishes for a party or cook out. Boil the noodles add the seasoning and oil and you're good to go!! Taste great!! Are usually get these reasonable price at any discount store where they sell groceries
Ferndale, WA
I buy this for my mom who is super picky with her pasta salads. I make it a little healthier by adding in some tomatoes, red onions, olives and cucumbers. She loves it. We also use less mayo, or even sometimes use Greek yogurt instead. It's can make a good meal if you added some grilled chicken too.
Memphis, TN
Betty Crocker Suddenly Pasta Salad Classic Pasta Salad, 15.5 oz uploaded by Semaria S.
These suddenly salad mixes are phenomenal. They taste great on their own. Paired with shrimp or sausage nd the taste intensifies. Easy to prepare which makes it a quick meal. The twin pack is a great buy
This isn’t bad for a boxed kit. It’s convenient and easy to make. I add additional Italian seasoning and diced tomatoes. You can also add some of your own Italian dressing. I’m not disappointed. I buy it frequently and bring to potlucks. I’d say that you at least try it.
I buy this product is a salad starter for cookouts. The ease-of-use is simply wonderful. The flavoring packet that comes with this is sensational period for a 20 minute quick throw together this salad wins.