Betty Crocker Suddenly Pasta Salad Chipotle Ranch uploaded by Stacy C.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty Crocker® Chipotle Ranch Suddenly Pasta Salad®.
Official brand.
Pasta, black beans, bi-colored pepper blend and seasoning. see more...

Stacy C.
Bought this pasta out of sheer curiosity and because it was just $2 I thought I'd give it a try with nothing much to loose. it's easy to prepare and the spice seasoning is delicious. Kind of reminds me of the Ranch Flavor Doritos. There aren't a lot of black beans in it, in fact I saw only things like the pieces of the skin from the beans. So I like to add a half a can of drained black beans ,you can also add corn. There is enough spice seasoning I'm the box to cover the additional beans without altering the taste.
Rebecca H.
My family loves the Suddenly Salads. While Chipotle Ranch is not our favorite variety we still buy it at least once a month. Great easy side to make up and can be easily turned into a main dish in a pinch. Personally I like to use half the recommended amount of mayo.
Sarah W.
Mount Orab, OH
Great pasta salad! The Chipotle flavor isn't spicy at all it's just a nice flavor combination with the ranch! I find it to be creamier than the original ranch that this brand also offers. Wonderful side for all those great summer cookouts and celebrations!
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
This is a unique and different twist on pasta salad. I actually quite liked this. I cannot find this flavor in my grocery store. They usually only have classic and caesar. I bought this flavor at walmart. Its perfect for a picnic get together or a saturday afternoon cookout
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
I love these pasta salads, you'd never know they came out of a box! Perfect to bring as a side to a family gathering. My family loves them! Sometimes I add stuff just to make it different each time.
Alexis M.
BOWLING GREEN, OH
Tried this for the first time tonight and I absolutely loved it! The only thing I am thinking may make it better is to add corn to it. Black beans and corn are my favorite. Well done suddenly salads!
Sheila S.
We love to make suddenly salad at our house. It's a quick dish to make to add with any meal. Bring it to a party, a picnic, or a cookout. It's sure to be a hit.
Sandi M.
Spirit Lake, ID
I love making these pasta salads! they are super easy and great for outdoor events as well. The Chipotle flavor is my new favorite.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
This is a good quick side - however it is not that healthy for you. def healthier options but good for a quick fix!
Bridget G.
Anguilla , MS
I love it. Its really good and ive tried all the different ones but this one is my favorite