BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty Crocker® Caesar Suddenly Pasta Salad®.
Official brand.
Pasta, red peppers, croutons and seasoning. see more...

Buy on Target*
Sirena M.
This is so simple to make! I tried it once and never leave the store without buying a box or two. I typically add a can of chicken to make it more of a meal. The flavor is amazing, no need to add more seasoning. Super simple to make, just follow the instuctions on the box. Everyone needs to try this. I just have a hard time finding it at certain stores.
Melissa N.
Foodie Expert
Suddenly Salad pasta salad is my go-to for pasta salad. Whether I'm making it for a quick week day lunch, or needing to prep a box or two for a cookout, it does the trick! It's a great price, awesome taste, and easy to make! Can't beat that!
Kenya L.
Clayton, NJ
I love the convenience of the Suddenly Pasta Salads. They taste good and can be made in as little as 20 mins. The Ceasar pasta salad is my favorite of the different flavors. This pasta salad is a nice side to have at a family barbecue.
Rachael Z.
Clear Lake, MN
Foodie Expert
My family loves this Caesar pasta the best! It's creamy and tangy flavors really pack a punch on your taste buds! If you love Caesar salad you'll love this pasta salad. I really enjoy the crunchy croutons and the amazing flavor!
Stephanie C.
Valley Stream, NY
Foodie Expert
Obsessed with these! My favorite is the classic style. It's such an easy thing to make for a BBQ or a side dish with dinner. We got them at target for a great deal. I'm stocked up in my kitchen !
Jenna M.
Foodie Expert
I despise pasta salad and this stuff is delicious! It's super filling and the flavor isn't overwhelming like other pasta salads I've tried. The best part is how easy it is to make.
Ashely W.
Knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
Love this pasta salad kit I can make ahead if I want and it still taste great! Easy, fast and yummy perfect BBQ side dish #backyardbash
Kirsten S.
Berwick , PA
So good! Quick and easy to make. It's always my summer pasta go to when I'm pressed for time!
Erica R.
Foodie Expert
This has the be the favorite best flavor they have. We just add a little shredded chicken to the pasta after it's done cooking and it is nice and filling ! Great flavors that's not overwhelming
Kerrie R.
Birmingham, AL
Best pasta salad ever! I like to make it with the milk and mayo option (rather than the oil and water). I also like to add either grilled chicken or cut up turkey lunch meat, cucumber, and tomato. This is the best for an inexpensive lunch that you can make the night before. Would definitely recommend it to a friend.