BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty Crocker® Suddenly Pasta Salad®.
Official brand.
Classic pasta, red peppers and seasoning. see more...

Buy on Target*
Bonnie T.
Irrigon, OR
Love this pasta salad! Super simple to make, and delicious during the summer months for a barbeque and you don't want those hot baked beans or mashed potatoes. My husband and I even like this for a snack! Scoop some of it up on a tortilla chip! Seriously! It is really good!
Taylor C.
Moscow Mills, MO
Very easy to make. Its always a favorite at any of my partys. It tastes great cold or warm. You can serve it with anything alongside it. The flavor is better than others I've tried. I can find it in any store. I will be getting this again very soon.
Michelle J.
Bremen , GA
Easy pasta salad base that can be quickly adapted to make it your own. We add roma tomatoes, olives, and peppers. I take it to almost every get together in the summer. Price is super reasonable and can be found at any supermarket.
Amanda S.
Arcadia, FL
Being a new mom it is hard to find time to "become part of the croud" but with this i can manage to salvage some of that time. It is both quick and easy. Definitely a new go to for all those potlucks. #backyardbash
Lindsay S.
Washington, PA
I absolutely love this pasta! It is so quick and easy. I add cucumbers and peppers to it and it's ready to serve. You can get it at your local grocery store. My daughter loves it. I will buy this again and again!
Shonie G.
I was really impressed with this. I love pasta salad and typically make it from scratch when time allows. One day I was in a pinch for time and remembered I had this and it was delicious, so close to homemade!
Kati S.
Omaha, NE
This is a staple at all of my BBQ parties! It's so simple to make, inexpensive and you can make it your own! If you add a few veggies, it's the perfect side dish! It's a hit with the kids, too.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Eh, I rather take the time to make my own pasta salad then eat this. I bought this thinking this is going to taste great. It tasted ok, like the type of ok that isn't really ok. Edible at best.
Alexandria W.
Bedford, TX
This is a great easy-to make pasta salad for BBQs. Nothing will ever top home made. But it's easy to prepare, and good when your in a rush. I find these at Kroger and I'll be buying again!
Michelle G.
Statesboro, GA
For a side dish or a dinner - the classic suddenly salad is delicious! To make it a dinner add grilled chicken and sliced roma tomatoes. It's a nice meal on a hot day.