Betty Crocker® Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix 17.9 oz. Pouch uploaded by Christa M.Betty Crocker® Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix 17.9 oz. Pouch uploaded by La Sheenlaruba T.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty Crocker Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix: The top-performing holiday cookie is now available everyday Cinnamon and sugar pouch included Kosher see more...

Buy on Target
Arnell H.
Arnell H.
Grand Blanc
I made a fat free version of these cookies today. Substitute egg whites for the egg, and use a 4 oz cup of applesauce instead of the stick of butter. I put the mix in a rectangular cake pan, dumped the cinnamon on top and baked 23 min at 375 degrees. It turns out more cake like this way, but the taste and texture is fine.
Mary M.
Mary M.
San Antonio, TX
My significant other love snickerdoodles. He would rather buy the pouch and make them. They come out soft and chewy. Like dipping them in into my coffee. Gives my coffee a cinamy taste. Havent bought them in a while but i am pretty soon. I recommend. You try these instead of buying them in the store.
Paola B.
Paola B.
LaToya T.
LaToya T.
pickerington, oh
I usually hate these kind of cookies, but these were absolutely delicious and my daughters and I loved making these together. My hubby is a chocolate cookie eater, so this wasn't up his alley at all. I don't like chocolate, so the girls enjoy those with him LOL
anabel c.
anabel c.
YES! My favorite cookie! Love snickerdoodles, especially if they are soft and chewy. I have tasted cookies that are cake like, and no those are not good. I forgot what brand they were, but these are awesome. Homemade is always better.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
If you want a quick, sweet treat, this is your best bet. Snickerdoodle is one of my favorite flavors and they're super easy to make!Pro tip: take them out of the oven a minute of two before they're really for oooey goooey goodness!
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite cookies. I thought chocolate chip was my favorite, but that was before I tried snickerdoodle cookies
Rosaly N.
Rosaly N.
Foodie Expert
Cuando tenemos antojo de comer galletas, esta mezcla de preparación fácil es ideal porque en un tiempo muy corto ya están listas.
Caitie S.
Caitie S.
Salem, OR
Foodie Expert
Snickerdoodles are my favorite cookie and this box makes it easy to make them without the hassle of preparing the dough. Definitely yummy.
Hunter P.
Hunter P.
Foodie Expert
This is a huge hit with my friends!! They always think I homemake them. The cookies are super simple to make and taste delicious. You get plenty of the cinnamon sugar, so I like to roll them in the cinnamon before and after baking to make them extra good. I've tried other brands of snickerdoodle mixes and none compare to the Betty Crocker one!
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Traphill, nc
Does this product contain nuts?