BY BETTY CROCKER #34 in Fruit

Buy on Walmart*
Sarah H.
These are delicious and nostalgic. And these are not only for kids. the blue ones are my favorite, but they all taste great.
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
Easy and simple snack and they taste great too. And because they are made by Betty Crocker its a brand you know and can trust
Taylyn C.
Fairfield, ca
I love these snacks and I'm an adult. Ther'er fun, cute, and colorful and taste great. My baby cousins LOVE them.
Nyaisha C.
Egg harbor cy, NJ
These are by far the best fruit snacks ever. To me I think these flavors are better then any other fruit snacks.
Breanna H.
Merced, CA
My kids love the shapes, flavors, and colors these come in. A great grab-n-go snack for any mom in a hurry.
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
My daughter loves these so I buy them. I would however with they were more natural and with less sugar.
Amanda L.
These snacks are addicting! I could eat the whole box in half an hour! They're chewy and go great with anything you're eating.
Kirsten H.
These were a bit too chewy for my taste but they really tasted good! I would recommend them.
Kayti K.
You dot have to be a kid to love fruit snacks. Such a quick little snack that is so good with great flavor!
Erika C.
My son loves these (and secretly so do I). These fruit snacks are delicious and soft.