2 colors available

BY BETTY CROCKER #20 in Fruit

Buy on Jet.com
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
The worst fruit snacks I have ever had. I am a fruit snack lover but these have no flavor and stick to my teeth. I don't know if I received a bad batch based on all these positive reviews but the fruit snacks I tasted were horrible. I purchased them from Dollar General for $1 as I always see them when I'm there but once I tasted them I wanted to return them quick, fast and in a hurry!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
I love these for their fruity flavors, delicious smell and fun shapes. My baby brother adores these! They come in nice individual packages and are great for a non messy snack for road trips or whatever.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Killeen, TX
I really do not like these but I am sure a child would. They are just chewy but not in a good way. Pretty cheap but the only appeal is that they are sweet gummies with Scooby-Doo on the front but the texture is weird.
Jesusita L.
Jesusita L.
I'm pretty sure my boyfriend has an addiction to these gummys. They're really yummy and the cute shapes remind us of watching Scooby-Doo when we were little. And they're gluten free!
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Best gummy snacks! There isn't one flavor I don't like. Very chewy and sweet. Each pouch has a good amount of pieces. Will keep buying!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
I really love the flavor of this product, I eat them all the time. You can snack on them whenever you want I highly recommend
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Talking Rock, GA
We love these gummy snacks. The flavors are on par! We love how many come in a bag and how many times we can eat from one pouch. This is our family's favorite car snack :)
Breanna H.
Breanna H.
Merced, CA
My kids love the shapes, flavors, and colors these come in. A great grab-n-go snack for any mom in a hurry.
This is delicious! Gave it to kids at lunch and they all wanted more! They aren't too high in sugar or cot syrup moms and dentist would gie their stamp of approval
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Knightdale, North Carolina
My daughter loves these so I buy them. I would however with they were more natural and with less sugar.