BY BETTY CROCKER #20 in Fruit

Kimberly P.
Killeen, TX
I really do not like these but I am sure a child would. They are just chewy but not in a good way. Pretty cheap but the only appeal is that they are sweet gummies with Scooby-Doo on the front but the texture is weird.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
I love these for their fruity flavors, delicious smell and fun shapes. My baby brother adores these! They come in nice individual packages and are great for a non messy snack for road trips or whatever.
Jesusita L.
I'm pretty sure my boyfriend has an addiction to these gummys. They're really yummy and the cute shapes remind us of watching Scooby-Doo when we were little. And they're gluten free!
Stacy K.
The worst fruit snacks I have ever had. I am a fruit snack lover but these have no flavor and stick to my teeth. I don't know if I received a bad batch based on all these positive reviews but the fruit snacks I tasted were horrible. I purchased them from Dollar General for $1 as I always see them when I'm there but once I tasted them I wanted to return them quick, fast and in a hurry!
Bettina B.
Richmond, TX
My son loves these! I have tried them and they are super yummy! They are the more firm gummies so they are easier to eat in my opinion. They don't stick to your teeth as much!
Tiffany B.
Talking Rock, GA
We love these gummy snacks. The flavors are on par! We love how many come in a bag and how many times we can eat from one pouch. This is our family's favorite car snack :)
lyss o.
Franklin Square, NY
I have always loved these! I still buy them. I find them on sale and they aren't expensive. A good snack to keep in your bag for on the go. They taste so good!
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN
These are alright for the price. they don't taste like most fruit snacks they are a bit off with a strange texture and colors but they are a good quick snack
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Best gummy snacks! There isn't one flavor I don't like. Very chewy and sweet. Each pouch has a good amount of pieces. Will keep buying!
Sarah H.
These are delicious and nostalgic. And these are not only for kids. the blue ones are my favorite, but they all taste great.