Betty Crocker Scooby-Doo Fruit Snacks uploaded by Sarah M.

BY BETTY CROCKER #20 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Value PackExcellent Source of Vitamin C see more...

• do you guys like this candy?1 Answers
  • I have always wanted to taste these as a kid, but never did so fo...2 Answers
  • Okay I must know, how good does this taste ? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I love these fruit snacks!😍 The fact that they are delicious and a great way to get some vitamin C into your system, they are affordable.😊 They are that type of snacks you can pick up when you are on the road and are entertaining for the kids with there cute figures." in 6 reviews
  • "Can't go wrong with Betty Crocker Scooby snacks!" in 1 review
  • "And there a great snack to keep in your diaper bag for while your out!" in 1 review
Sarah M.
These are the best fruit snacks ! They were so fruity and flavorful ! My favorite to get was always the blue scooby ! I heard that they got rid of these or changed them or something which is wicked upsetting
Autumn B.
Redford, MI
I'm a kid at heart. My boyfriend and I still buy these occasionally and eat the whole box in a day. They're the perfect consistency, not too squishy not too hard and full of flavor
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
The best fruit snacks! I love their flavors and they’re fun shapes as well. The nutritional value is the same as any other fruit snack and the price is reasonable as well. But these are the fruit snacks I typically buy. I enjoy keeping them in the fridge and eating them cold.
Bryce M.
Winter Park, FL
I've been eating these everyday since I was little - they taste amazing and I love them so delicious! The price is low but the value is great. They have fun colors and fun shapes with amazing taste that everyone will enjoy!
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
I love these fruit snacks they taste so good I like how there is different colors of different flavors  and all the flavors taste so good this was really delicious. The place that I bought this was at wallmart I buy most of my stuff at wallmart I deffinently recommend this to you.
Amber P.
I am so disappointed in these fruit snacks! I use to eat them all the time as a kid, and loved them! The blue ones were my favorite! I just bought a pack of these at Meijer because they were on sale. I opened a pack when I got home, and realized that they changed their formula!!! They are super gummy, and have a clear glossy look to them now. They aren't even the same texture!!! Bring back the old formula!!!
Taylor W.
Little Rock , AR
The blue fruit snacks. If you don't know what I'm talking about, get out of here. The blue ones used to rock my world. We would all compare who got more of the blue ones! I have always loved these, and loved them even more when I was a fan of the show growing up! Great for kids, great for school lunches and to just keep around the house!
Heaven D.
Biloxi, MS
This is my favorite fruit snack and anyone who has had these knows that the blue scooby doo is the best one in there! I have ate these since I was a child and it is my all time favorite fruit snack it never disappoints
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Yummy fruity and chewy snack that my kids enjoy from time to time. My oldest isn't a huge fan of scooby doo but occasionally asks me to buy these for him. It's a great snack for on the go. Packed with vitamin C which is great!
Alexandra V.
Tamarac
THE BEST FRUIT SNACKS!!! Beats every fruit snack on the market. I dont know what it is about these but they are truly amazing. I been eating them since i was like 4 years old. Definitely would recommend!!
Cheri C.
Westwego, LA
Where can I buy these in bulk
Autumn B.
Nashville, TN
What was your favorite flavor of these?
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Did these have a waxy texture and chemically taste like some gummies do? Most kids treats are awful nowadays.
Selena R.
I have always wanted to taste these as a kid, but never did so for those of you who have how do they taste and were they any good?
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
do you guys like this candy?