BY BETTY CROCKER #85 in Baking Mix

Devin H.
Denton, NC
I purchased this cookie mix today when I saw it in the front of Lowe's foods to try since we haven't tried this flavor yet. They were as yummy as they look in the pic and were eaten in no time. An amazing cookie, Betty crocker never disappoints.
Audrey H.
Gig Harbor, WA
Just bought this at target for a $1 and I can’t wait to try it. I am obsessed with salted caramel. Definitely first time and I swear if I love them im going back for more. I cant wait.
Hannah M.
Berwick
Oh. My. Goodness. These cookies were a FAVORITE in my house last fall, and I'm hoping they're available again this fall! They're not expensive, fun to make with the kids, and absolutely delicious. Not to mention, easy to make if you're going to one of the many social functions you'll have this fall/winter!
Natalea M.
Granbury, TX
Caramel. Salt. What else could you ask for in a cookie or a nice frothy drink! Love these cookies and I love to bake ! By far one of my all time favorites from Betty Crocker
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
These cookies are good, but oh mylanta are they SWEEEEEEEEEET. I expect cookies to have a decent kick of sugar, especially ones from a mix, but these just took it over the edge. Perhaps it was the "salted caramel" bit, but it was just a bit excessive for me.
Rachael K.
North East, MD
Yummy these are so good especially when warm I was so unsure when I bought this but I am so glad I did my kids loved them and so did the adults.
Jo-Vonne L.
Not bad but needs some kind of chip or nut. A not too sweet treat. Was really expecting more wow factor.
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Betty Crocker masked amazing easy baking goods. This is so good and fun to make without all the mess. My kids love to crumble this on vanilla ice cream.
Rachel M.
Haven't tried this yet but I'm a big fan of this brand AND most def salted caramel! Will purchase this soon!
Christina N.
Staten Island, NY
So easy to make and also very enjoyable they have all different types of cookies so if you don't like caramel try another one
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Where do they sell these?
Nicole B.
This is amazing! I haven't seen these anywhere; are they only limited edition or would Target or someplace else have them?
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
Ooh! My boyfriend loves salted caramel! Has anyone tried these? I haven't seen them in any stores near me. Are they delicious?
Jocelyn B.
Bronx, NY
How does does it taste?
Kristin V.
I've never heard of these before. Are they good?