BY BETTY CROCKER #10 in Frosting

Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy Vanilla Frosting.
2 Box Tops!
Earn Cash For Your School.
Artificially Flavored.
Net wt 16 oz (1 lb) 453g. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "It's the best thing to put on your cake I love using this icing I always buy it" in 1 review
Kelly Y.
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
This is great for a many things! Of course cakes and cupcakes, but also good as a snack on graham crackers or for mixing to make cake pops etc. It's easy to grab and has a great rich flavor. Not too sweet but perfect for a plain cake. I definitely recommend.
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Standish, ME
This is my go to brand of frosting. It's a great price point and the quality is on point. It tastes delicious on homemade cupcakes and cakes. Sometimes when i feel like doing homemade, i don't want to also make the frosting, so this comes in handy.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Foodie Expert
The perfect frosting for cupcakes or just for dipping grahams crackers. It's affordable and great quality. This can be found at any grocery store. Frosting is the perfect finish for cookies to give it that extra sweetness! Will definitely use again!
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Alexandria, VA
Foodie Expert
I use pre-made frosting only when I'm trying to save time or simplify the baking process. I always find it too sweet and way too heavy. I'm much more of a fan of the light, homemade stuff.
I was pressed for time, and picked this frosting up for my friend's birthday cake this year, though. It wasn't really the flavor I wanted (I wanted butter cream), but I wanted to make sure the frosting was a bright white for my cake. Color-wise, it hit the mark exactly.
Flavor-wise, it was too sweet, too heavy, and very artificial. But that's just my taste, and I'm a bit of a frosting snob. My friend loved it, though, and was using her finger to swipe globs of it off the cake.
To each their own! If you like pre-made frostings like these, you'll probably like this! If you don't like them, you probably won't like it. But if your goal is saving time, grabbing something affordable, and having a nice, white frosting, then this will (I'm excited to use this pun) take the cake.
Lyndsey W.
Lyndsey W.
Foodie Expert
Betty Crocker is my go to brand for cake mixes and icing. I like to make homemade icing but when I don't have time or not feeling like making it from scratch this is my go to to get. It's got a great taste and it's so creamy!
Rosie U.
Rosie U.
Foodie Expert
This is the icing my mom uses for every birthday cake! It has a great flavor! The only downside is that you never use an entire container at once; you would have to make multiple cakes!
stefanie b.
stefanie b.
Foodie Expert
Betty crocket  frosting is so good and many kind to pick from and i been a repeat user and i get at stop & shop or target .
Holly S.
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
Foodie Expert
This frosting is really good on cake/ cupcakes and I like to put it on graham crackers. This met my expectations and I would recommend this
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
Foodie Expert
I usually don't buy premade frosting, but I thought I would save time and buy canned frosting. I wish I hadn't. It isn't the worst frosting I've ever tasted but it tastes a lot like plastic.
Deana B.
Deana B.
I always buy this frosting when I make cookies. My friends and I gathered up to make cookies. They asked what frosting I used because it was the perfect consistency and they loved it. Would really recommend this to anyone out there!!!