Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy Hershey's Chocolate Frosting uploaded by Penny B.

BY BETTY CROCKER #50 in Frosting

Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy Hershey's®Chocolate Frosting.
Ear cash for your school!
Artificially Flavored.
Made with real Dutch Cocoa.
Net wt 16 oz (1 lb) 453g. see more...

• Does it taste artificial? Does it stay creamy or does it kind of ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Julia N.
Icing can be a bit throat burning, but not chocolate icing. There's just more flavor in it. And this one in particular is a go-to for me when it comes to cakes. You can't go wrong with Betty Crocker.
Anastasia  W.
I love chocolate and icing so this jerseys icing is amazing. I put it in the fridge and when I need some sweetness I grab a spoon of it.
Kt H.
Laurel, MD
Foodie Expert
My favorite store-bought frosting! I love to pair chocolate frosting with a yellow cupcake - plus sprinkles, of course!
Celeste M.
Trumbull, CT
Use this frosting often. Saves time and it tastes really good. Easy to decorate and you just have to add sprinkles for a nice touch.
Ashley W.
Foodie Expert
If you're a fan of chocolate this is great frosting. I love Betty crocker products!
Penny B.
Darlington, WI
Love this frosting, not only for cake, but I also put it on flour tortillas and roll them up for a treat. YUMMY!!
Leslie D.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
You can't go wrong with this icing perfect texture and easy to add to cupcakes or cakes. I love it! Great value.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love this frosting it is the only kind I will buy, great flavor but not too sweet and always makes cakes and cupcakes taste even better.
Holly o.
Tallahassee, FL
I use most all baby Cocker products but this one is my favorite it's smooth rich creamy and blends in with most everything
Jessica L.
Bridgewater, NY
I love this frosting. It is great for anything you're baking or you can eat out of the jar for a chocolate craving
Carmen C.
Does it taste artificial? Does it stay creamy or does it kind of solidify?