Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy Creamy White Frosting 16 oz. Canister uploaded by Faith D.

BY BETTY CROCKER #19 in Frosting

Buy on Walmart
  • "They have the cream cheese one that is awesome on carrot cake!" in 1 review
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love this icing with the Betty crocker triple chocolate cake it's great together my favorite cake highly recommend.
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love this frosting. It's so good and creamy. I bought it at Longos for a reasonable price
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is one of the best frosting I think for red velvet cake. It pairs nicely and brings out the flavors of both the cake and icing. I love Betty Crocker icing I always grab icing from her. Its so soft and easy to spread. I always eat some out of the container , i cant help myself
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I love frosting. Don't get me wrong. But is it me, or does this one just taste like sugar and nothing else? I mean, if that's what you are going for, that's fine, but for me, I usually need to add a flavoring to it in order to enjoy it.
Kathy M.
I think this is the best frosting around. Creamy and rich! Very easy to spread
Shannon G.
E Patchogue, NY
Great frosting, I buy this brand all the time when I am making recipes that call for a frosting. This brand has a lot of good different flavors and they are all sweet and easy to work with when decorating cakes and cupcakes. I do recommend this frosting.
Paula Q.
I love this product! it's super yummy and appeals to my sweet tooth! I would definitely give this a try! Plus, you can find coupons for these online
Stephanie V.
Brick, Nj
When I don't have time for homemade, I reach for betty Crocker rich and creamy frosting. Great consistency and delicious!
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
Delicious. I love to use it for cupcakes. It is so good I have to stop myself from eating it right out of the container 😀
Katie  B.
Cadillac, MI
This frosting is best on cookies and cupcakes and tastes so good! It's really inexpensive and you can find it everywhere.
Charl L.