Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy Creamy White Frosting 16 oz. Canister uploaded by Faith D.

BY BETTY CROCKER #19 in Frosting

Buy on Walmart
  • "They have the cream cheese one that is awesome on carrot cake!" in 1 review
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is one of the best frosting I think for red velvet cake. It pairs nicely and brings out the flavors of both the cake and icing. I love Betty Crocker icing I always grab icing from her. Its so soft and easy to spread. I always eat some out of the container , i cant help myself
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I love frosting. Don't get me wrong. But is it me, or does this one just taste like sugar and nothing else? I mean, if that's what you are going for, that's fine, but for me, I usually need to add a flavoring to it in order to enjoy it.
Jamie A.
Westminster, MD
Good value for the money. Was a little to sweet for my taste. Not good to decorate with but goes on a cake easily.
Catherine D.
Very amazing! The quality for the price of this is outstanding! I purchase this very frequently and I can say it's well worth it!
Rose C.
houston, TX
Great on vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate cakes. They have the cream cheese one that is awesome on carrot cake! Yum!!
Amy K.
Fleetwood, PA
Great creamy flavor. Easy to spread on the cake. Easy to dye for any theme cake.
Madilyn P.
Memphis, TN
Perfect icing for cakes and cupcakes, but also great on cookies, and used in gingerbread house assembly at holiday time. I've always got at least 2 tub of those in my cabinet.
Tosha M.
We love Betty Crocker Creamy White Frosting in my house! it always makes my cakes taste super delicious! & doesn't break the bank to buy it! Yummy!!
Kelly K.
Belleville, IL
Frosting is great! Taste great and the consistency is great for decorating. The price is always low, which is great!
Elizabeth F.
Hallandle Bch, FL
This is the best frosting that you can get on the market. It has a nice consistency which you can spread on to cakes and other desserts.
Charl L.