Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy Creamy White Frosting 16 oz. Canister uploaded by Faith D.

BY BETTY CROCKER #34 in Frosting

Buy on Walmart
  • "They have the cream cheese one that is awesome on carrot cake!" in 1 review
Shannon G.
E Patchogue, NY
Foodie Expert
Great frosting, I buy this brand all the time when I am making recipes that call for a frosting. This brand has a lot of good different flavors and they are all sweet and easy to work with when decorating cakes and cupcakes. I do recommend this frosting.
Paula Q.
Foodie Expert
I love this product! it's super yummy and appeals to my sweet tooth! I would definitely give this a try! Plus, you can find coupons for these online
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Foodie Expert
Love this icing with the Betty crocker triple chocolate cake it's great together my favorite cake highly recommend.
Kathy M.
I think this is the best frosting around. Creamy and rich! Very easy to spread
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Foodie Expert
This is one of the best frosting I think for red velvet cake. It pairs nicely and brings out the flavors of both the cake and icing. I love Betty Crocker icing I always grab icing from her. Its so soft and easy to spread. I always eat some out of the container , i cant help myself
Madilyn P.
Memphis, TN
Perfect icing for cakes and cupcakes, but also great on cookies, and used in gingerbread house assembly at holiday time. I've always got at least 2 tub of those in my cabinet.
Tosha M.
Foodie Expert
We love Betty Crocker Creamy White Frosting in my house! it always makes my cakes taste super delicious! & doesn't break the bank to buy it! Yummy!!
Catherine D.
Very amazing! The quality for the price of this is outstanding! I purchase this very frequently and I can say it's well worth it!
Rose C.
houston, TX
Foodie Expert
Great on vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate cakes. They have the cream cheese one that is awesome on carrot cake! Yum!!
Elizabeth F.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
This is the best frosting that you can get on the market. It has a nice consistency which you can spread on to cakes and other desserts.