BY BETTY CROCKER #16 in Frosting

Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy Creamy White Frosting: Great birthdays start with Betty Crocker Easy to use Gluten free Kosher see more...

Jessica S.
Donna, TX
This product is pretty good flavor ! Usually make with vanilla cake and add to it on top ! I prefer whip cream but this does it when I want to use something quick and easy to add to cake .
Amber M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have to say this is frosting has to be the best one to use if you don't have your owe . It has a great taste and mixes well when you add food coloring !!
Karla O.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love to use this frosting when i do not have much time and i need to decorate cupcakes. It works great with piping tips and is also delicious!
Yamiletth R.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Es delicioso perfecta dulzura y cremosidad ideal para tu red velvet cake o lo que tu prefieras decorar
Emily S.
Haleyville, AL
I normally make my own frosting, but when I don't have time I always go for Betty Crocker frostings. They all taste amazing and the vanilla/white frosting is super easy to dye. The dye doesn't affect the taste at all. Sometimes the kids and I will just eat spoonfuls of frosting bc it is just THAT good!
Joanna O.
Minneapolis, MN
I could eat this right out of the bottle. It is so delicious! I normally make my own frosting but when I'm pressed for time, I know which frosting I'm picking up!
Rebekah D.
Betty Crocker makes amazing frosting and you really can't go wrong with their plain old vanilla White frosting. It's delicious and it's also a perfect base for when you want to make your own colors or add a richer flavor.
Donna H.
College Point, NY
I love frosting! I also love that new one with the cookies and cream! OMG, that is my favorite frosting! I could put that on anything! lol I love this brand it is so easy to bake!
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
I can always get on board with a tub of Betty's frosting! I love it when I need to quickly make a cake, and it's great snack on graham crackers or rice crispy treats! Plus, a great price point and I can almost always find them on sale or find a coupon!
Amanda T.
Lemont, IL
I usually make my own frosting but sometimes you just need a quick fix and this product is mine. This frosting is easy to dye using paste food coloring and liquid food coloring. I also think it has a wonderful taste. I've tried a lot of brands and this is my favorite.
Tonae A.