Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy Cream Cheese Frosting uploaded by Alyssa D.

BY BETTY CROCKER #10 in Frosting

Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy Cream Cheese Frosting.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• who said, it was a new improved taste? cause they lied. i cant ev...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I love the cream cheese frosting on almost any cake; carrot cake, red velvet, etc..." in 3 reviews
  • "I love Betty Crocker cream cheese frosting you can't go wrong here." in 2 reviews
  • "Very good, especially the cream cheese flavor." in 1 review
  • "Great for a store bought icing!" in 1 review
  • "It's the perfect texture and tastes great on red velvet cupcakes/cake." in 1 review
Amethyst T.
Morgantown, WV
I usually like making my own cream cheese frosting because I think store-bought was just way too sweet, but I got lazy in the middle of making a cake and purchased this frosting. It’s a really great one! A little sweeter than what I usually like, but so much better than any other store-bought brand! I really appreciate the effortless of applying the frosting since it’s already softened and ready to use. Great product!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
A chocoholic like me, needless frosting in her life! This frosting is perfect for any chocoholic that is in your family that loves chocolate and wants chocolate frosting on their baked goods. It is delicious it is pretty cheap and if you do not have the time and are lazy the perfect thing to buy
Lisa G.
This is a delicious frosting and if I had it I’d use it but I won’t buy again because it doesn’t taste like cream cheese frosting at all. Not even a little bit. Just plain vanilla. It’s not bad, but if I wanted vanilla frosting that’s what I would have bought.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I’ve been using this brand forever and their This cream cheese icing is the best for cupcakes, cakes it’s not a sugary icing it’s more of a cream cheese very affordable and would definitely recommend this product
Skylar S.
['Sarasota', 'FL'], FL
This frosting is so good, I love it on every cske, cupcake , muffin anything espically cookies dipped in this frosting so yummy and its amazing on a cake when you warm it up and drizzle it all over the cake so good. You must try !
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is such a good frosting! I love having it on-hand as an alternative to buttercream frosting. It goes great on carrot or spice cake, pumpkin bars, etc. So rich and creamy and very affordable as well. The jar is enough to cover a cake with a good sized coat.
Kelly B.
Aledo, TX
Whenever I need a store bought cream cheese frosting I get this one. I just prefer it, Goes great on Red Velvet Cake or Carrot Cake. Spreads easily without messing up your cake! Love it! Easy to find as well!
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
I'm giving this 2 stars because it was bad. I've had this in the past and it was good but the one this time was spoiled and still well within expiration date. I bought it from the grocery store and since then have just started making my own instead on risking my cake
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my all time favorite frosting!! I love the cream cheese taste its so creamy and light tasting but gives just enough sweetness to whatever it goes on its delicious!!!
January G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I often eat this from the container! Oh, yes I do! It isn't too sweet and I love the smoothness of it. I also enjoy it with carrot cake muffins, and plain donuts.
James B.
who said, it was a new improved taste? cause they lied. i cant even tell its cream cheese frosting anymore. is there ant cream cheeses in it?