Betty Crocker Reese's Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix 12.5 uploaded by Felecia F.Betty Crocker Reese's Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix 12.5 uploaded by Tiff H.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty crocker reese's peanut butter & chocolate chunk cookie mix 12.5 oz see more...

Buy on Target
Nicole F.
These cookies are sooo delicious. They're super easy to make and taste exactly like Reese's peanut butter.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
These cookies were very easy to make and came out delicious! They cooked quickly so keep your eye on them and baking times. Very yummy!
Logan S.
Monroe, GA
Reese's is my favorite candy so for the, to be in a cookie form makes it even better. My roommates and I baked these for a girls night and they were great!
Tiff H.
These are just extra delicious for anytime everyone in my house was in love when I made these baddies ..
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Reese chocolate, no matter what type will always be my favorite!! Every time I go out to a convenient store I always get atleast a reese cup!!