BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty crocker reese's dessert bar mix 16 oz see more...

Brandyanne G.
Hesperia, CA
This tastes really good but I feel they don't give you enough of the mixes.
Heather D.
Clarksville, TN
I am a huge peanut butter lover so I though for sure I would be a big fan of this but it was just a little too sweet for me. It's good for a random sweet tooth in moderation. Other than that it was easy to make and held together well .
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
Super quick and easy to make at the camper! The boys make at night before bed then we enjoy after lunch! They love it! Cheaper if you purchase the kit! Next time I'll add candy bar pieces!
christine b.
Wolf Lake, IL
Watch my kids and nephews eating it up for me. really never get a chance to eat some of it .they eat it up from me. I'll just wait until there. gone make some more of it just for me
Samantha P.
Lakeside, CA
All I have to say is delicious! Reese cups are by far my favorite candy so coming out of a box I was a little skeptical that these wouldn't hold up to the quality of an actual reese and I was pleasantly surprised at how good that come out!
Jill A.
Wellsville, UT
My favorite candy bar is Reese's peanut butter cups so imagine my excitement when I found these at the grocery store. They did not disappoint me. I really enjoyed the flavor and had to be careful not to eat to much of it.
Kelly S.
Orange Park, FL
How am I just finding out about these... Reese's are my absolute favorite candy and my weakness.. Will definitely be picking up a box of these in the store for post workout lol
Kristen H.
Ive made this several times and it just gets better every time! I love anything Reese's and this makes it super easy and quick to make.
Chloe L.
Fredericksburg, VA
These took a while to make but we're super easy and extra delicious! Make sure to try your best to spread the layers evenly because it tastes best that way.
Danna B.
Columbia, KY
Better than an actually Reese Cup!! But maybe that's because can eat a whole making rather than just 2,4 or 6 that comes in a pack. Ha! But in all honesty these are very good & simple to make!
Jaimee H.
Cincinnati, OH
Are these easy to make?
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
How do you find coupons if I don't print and live remotely?
Tiffany W.
Los Angeles, CA
These look so yummy! I know my daughter would love to help me make these since her favorite candy is Reese's! Are they available in all grocery stores?