BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty crocker reese's dessert bar 14.5oz see more...

Betty Crocker Reese's Dessert Bar 14.5oz
  • "I'm a big fan of Reese's in general so these were an obvious hit." in 2 reviews
  • "These were super yummy and very easy to make." in 1 review
  • "These super easy Reese's peanut butter dessert bars are amazing everyone will be bragging on how great they are" in 1 review
  • "It's so good my son loves it great for holiday s" in 1 review
  • "You can't go wrong with them they are so good." in 1 review
Haley  W.
Haley W.
I am extremely disappointed with how these turned out. I followed the directions to the tee, only to have Reese's bars with very thin and running toppings and a crust that honestly tasted gross. I feel like I wasted my time making these when I could have made some from scratch that would have been much better. Beware of this treat. The toppings have a good taste, but unless you chill it overnight and strictly make it a cold dessert this doesn't work.
Lynn H.
Lynn H.
If you're a peanut butter fanatic like me, you will LOVE these!! A mixture of chocolate & peanut butter together, makes for an awesome dessert, or a late night snack before bed. Easy & simple to make, happiness for the whole family! Give them a try, you wont be sorry :)
Becca W.
Becca W.
These were so good rich thick and creamy not hard to make tasted of peanut butter and all the wonderful goodness of Reesie's in a bar!
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
In the past I have taken the time to make my own shortbread followed by peanut butter filling and chocolate topping. The Betty Crocker Reese's Dessert Bar is a great shortcut. I really enjoy the ease of the crust and peanut butter filling. The chocolate topping is a bit thin and does not set like a true chocolate ganache would. Ultimately, the mix is far less expensive than preparing something similar from scratch and much less time consuming. This is a great peanut butter and chocolate dessert in a pinch.
Gabby H.
Gabby H.
I made these for a birthday dessert a few years back and they were a big hit. Tastes just like a Reese's candy. I have not bought again only due to a new way of eating I started but many I know buy these and love them! Easy to make!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Reese chocolate, no matter what type will always be my favorite!! Every time I go out to a convenient store I always get atleast a reese cup!!
Mackenzie L.
Mackenzie L.
Modesto, CA
Made these for the first time for my family and they were delicious! Everyone loved them. I'm a big fan of Reese's in general so these were an obvious hit.
Zofia M.
Zofia M.
I love everything with Reeses labeled on it! These are by far one of the easiest things I have made, and they turn out delicious and gone every time! I would recommend these to anyone.
Yasmine N.
Yasmine N.
Modesto, Ca
These were so good. I love Reese's! if you love peanut butter & chocolate I highly recommend you try these.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
My family and I all agree this were not as good as we thought they would be. Did not taste anything like the candy.
Hello I'm an instagramer with 450 followers, I want to review this delicious product, an then shear it in my instagram wall and influenster too. Please give me a packet
Heather M.