BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty Crocker Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Mix: With 1 can of Dole crushed pineapple Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Bloomington, IN
I usually don't like Upside Down Pineapple cake but I took a chance at the store when I saw this because it doesn't required the pineapple rings. I absolutely loved this cake. The crushed pineapple made the difference for me. The cake seemed to more moist and had a great flavor.
Janelle M.
Janelle M.
Foodie Expert
Such an easy upsidedown pineapple cake recipe! Betty Crocker never lets me down! This box of mix makes me feel like I'm baking from absolute scratch because of how amazing it tastes! You can buy this at Walmart or any local grocery store!
Audrey L.
Audrey L.
Frederick, MD
Foodie Expert
Easy to do pineapple upside down cake! Betty Crocker always makes baking easy and this product shows it while still being delicious!! You can buy this cake mix at any local grocery store in the baking aisle.
Tammie N.
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
Foodie Expert
This is pretty good. It's not as good as homemade, but it will pass. The box mix is definitely easier and less time consuming than homemade, but the consistency just isn't quite there. Plus, I enjoy the addition of pecans and cherries--something this lacks.
sandy l.
sandy l.
Haviland, KS
Foodie Expert
I taste it..this in my friends psrty..so delicious and soft especially not too much sweet..love it. But a little pricey though..but its delicious
Rikki C.
Rikki C.
Hinesville,ga
Delicious cake. One of my family's favorite cakes! I usually cook it for my dads birthday cake. Nothing like a pineapple upside down cake! Yummy
Cheyenne N.
Cheyenne N.
Silver Spring, MD
Literally just made this 3 nights ago & it was amazing. I always add a pack of pudding to the cake to make it just a little more moist
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Carrollton
This makes the best upside down cake ever!!! Super moist with a powerful yummy flavor.
Eilyn U.
Eilyn U.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Soo delicious cake my kids love it. Great and easy for parties or any fast dessert.
Ivelisse C.
Ivelisse C.
Tampa, FL
I love betty Crocker ... but this upsidown cake mix it's amazing and super easy to make love baking for my family
Jadira C.
Jadira C.
Vineland, NJ
Foodie Expert
Is this cake hard to make?
Brittnee B.
Brittnee B.
RAEFORD, NC
Is this easy to make?
Quiana H.
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
Is this any good and does it come out right?