Betty Crocker Peanut Butter Cookie Mix, 17.5 oz

With NO artificial flavors and NO preservatives Betty Crocker peanut butter cookie mix is delicious and packed with flavor that both kids and adults will love

Why do some of the Hershey kisses not stick to the cookies? What can I do to fix this?
Can Add some Orgain Organic Protein Creamy Chocolate Fudge Plant-Based Powder, 2.05 lbs to this? Would I have to modify it at all ? I have roughly about 2/3 cups (2 or these packs) to sample .
Where do you like to buy this product?
Start your review of Betty Crocker Peanut Butter Cookie Mix, 17.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Sometimes I add nuts to give it a chunky peanut butter effect and sometimes I melt a lil peanut butter and confection sugar to make a sweet nutty drizzle on top!” in 3 reviews
“I have used these for years and they always come out so delicious!” in 1 review
“Some of the best cookies I've ever had in my life and super easy to bake!” in 1 review
Edmonton , AB
So quick and easy to make! I love how it makes a couple batches which is nice because you can freeze them and eat them as you go! I love putting dark chocolate chips in the batter just to give it a little cut in the sweet. It's amazing!
Moncton, NB
These packages of Betty Crocker simply add water and butter are the easiest & quickest things to whip together. Tried Peanut Butter, Choc chip, double chocolate, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut. It fast and makes a good size cookie at a dozen. You can't go wrong with it. I totally recommend this if you're letting your preteen practice following recipe and watching time. Or if you get home, house full kids. Who your not feeding super to. Now they need after school snack. Done in 8 minutes.
I have yet to find a peanut butter cookie recipe that completely fits the bill.  After trying for so long I gave up and tried this mix and now just use it anytime I want peanut butter cookies.  Super easy and tastes great!  Highly suggest if you need a quick fix or are just not a baker.  This is one that really does compare to ones from scratch.
Slidell, LA
Yummy in my tummy! Cookies and milk make everyone happy. Peanut butter is my favorite bug the chocolate chip is probably to first choice in our house. One bag can be enough for the four of us but we don't share easily. So I always tell people don't just show up unexpected.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love the Betty Crocker cookie mixes. They are at a great price! They also taste really good. I’d recommend these to anyone. I have tried more expensive brands that I’ve liked more, but for this price point this is my favorite. I always keep a few bags on hand.
Austin
I love this cookie peanut butter mix and recommend it to people who love peanut butter. I suggest anyone to use it if they want to have a more easier way to cook cookies without making it homemade which might take long. I rate the cookie taste 4.5/5!
West Warwick , RI
Very easy to mix and bake. Directions are easy to read and follow. Cookies come out really well and tasty. It doesn’t seem to make as many cookies as it says it does but that’s ok. Sometimes nice to see the value size.
The peanut butter cookie mix is easy to make up which is nice when you’re in a hurry but need a sweet treat either for dessert or to take out to somebody. I’ve made them up before and people just assume they were homemade and they weren’t they were Betty Crocker.
Troy, MO
My neighbor really enjoy Betty Crocker peanut butter cookie mix seriously every time you go to the grocery store she brings me home in three or four bags with her up some Betty Crocker peanut butter cookies and I mean when it's a Mexican really can complain because it's so easy by the time that you could have been finishing complaining your cookies will be ready! Ding
norton
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so soft I love them it really tastes like peanut butter it’s one of my favorite cookie flavors. This brand is good to make if you want soft chewy cookies.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bakersfield , CA
a year ago
Shyanne G. • 3 days ago
I would say you’d probably have to add more water. Basically, while you’re mixing it you’ll really be able to see. Sometimes I add protein powder and an extra table spoon of water or two is all it takes. I would make the regular cookie dough so you can see the consistency, then add the powder so you’ll be able to tell better how much more water to add.