BY BETTY CROCKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Betty Crocker® Peanut Butter Brownie Mix.
Premium brownie mix with Hershey'®s.
Hershey®'s cocoa and Reese's® peanut butter flavored.
Chips in the mix.

Buy on Target*
  • "Easy to make and my family loves them." in 1 review
  • "Also so much easier than at home brownies in a mug recipes." in 1 review
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I made these last minute for my husband on his birthday and he went crazy over them. He thought it was the best thing ever. I did, however, add a little marshmallow to the mix and it made it THAT much more delicious. I would most certainly buy this mix again. Brownie and peanut butter just go so great together.
Michelle V.
Cartersville, GA
These are delicious and convenient when you just want a little something sweet. However I don't like how it can easily take on a sponge like texture if forgotten for a few seconds longer than it should be in the microwave for.
Mary L.
Grand Blanc , MI
These warm delights are perfect for a night alone at home when you need a little desert. It's a great size for just one and satisfies your sweet tooth. I love that you just pop this in the microwave and no baking is required. Also so much easier than at home brownies in a mug recipes.
Jessica C.
Betty Crocker Peanut Butter Mix is delicious. It is super easy to make, tastes amazing, and is relatively inexpensive. This is great to make for birthdays or around the holidays.
Kristin S.
Erdenheim, PA
Betty Crocker kills it with most of their brownie mixes, but I prefer other brands such as Ghirardelli because it is more moist. These brownies can be a little dry, but I add a little more chocolate syrup in them and they're golden.
Rebecca  M.
I find this stuff so gross this warm delights from Betty Crocker is so gross to me the texture of the desert is like a chew not cooked texture not sure how to explain but what can you expect from a microwave dessert ?
Linzzy N.
Branchburg, NJ
These babies are the best thing if you want an easy warm chocolate snack. Takes so little time and you feel like you're getting fresh baked treats and it's all in a personal size. Not only that but it tastes just as good as the big batch baked goods.
Brigid C.
South Windsor, CT
These desserts are absolutely delicious. I love baking, but then I end up eating all that I baked. These are great for my lack of self control when I need something sweet and chocolatey.
Erin S.
Not bad brownie mix. I like Gharadelli's mix better, but this works fine too. So much easier than homemade brownies...and honestly, I don't notice a big difference between the two
Emily B.
Waynesboro, Ms
Everyone in my house loves brownies! These are easy to fix, great taste! My only complaint is that if you use a nonstick pan they usually cook faster and end up burning on the bottom before the top is done.