Betty Crocker Parlor Perfect Confetti Sprinkles Ice Cream Toppings uploaded by tabitha t.

BY BETTY CROCKER #4 in Sprinkles & Decorations

Betty Crocker® Parlor Perfect™ Confetti Sprinkles Ice Cream Toppings. see more...

• Would you describe theese as hard or chewy?9 Answers
  • Are these waxy tasting? 4 Answers
  • Does anyone else put a lot of sprinkles on their ice cream?6 Answers
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Chesapeake, VA
Crunchy and sweet just how sprinkles should be. No waxy taste or weird taste from the coloring it just tastes like hard colorful sugar sticks. I get these every chance I get they don't sell them at some stores. I wish they were a little cheaper I'm one of those people that likes a little bit of ice cream with my sprinkles lol
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
All time favorite sprinkles. The rainbow colors make people of all ages want to eat these sprinkles. Great for topping cupcakes, ice cream, or even cakes. Perfect for birthday parties of all genders.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
my favorite!
i love having this on my ice cream no matter what. my ice cream need to be fully of sprinkles.
personality i don't think they are sweet at all. love how crunchy they are.
tabitha t.
tabitha t.
Monroe, VA
Delicious! I don't like some sprinkles just because size and or texture. But these sprinkles are so good on ice cream! would like to see a few more fun colors though; )
Krystal C.
Krystal C.
Yumm!! Sprinkles always make everything taste so much better weather it's a cookie or an ice cream sundae. I just love this brand they are sold everywhere.
Sagvun A.
Sagvun A.
Aurora, IL
Arielle G.
Arielle G.
Best sprinkles! they actually taste good. I got really tired of cheaper sprinkles that are tasteless. These are bright, tiny, and yummy.
Patricia F.
Patricia F.
Brookline, MA
this product is so versatile. you can use this to decorate cookies, cakes, cake pops, ice cream , anything you want!
lina l.
lina l.
Miami, Florida
This is a great brand i always used on ice cream and with yogurt fruit whem i baked and my son love whith candies
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Clovis, NM
Unlike the Betty Crocker "decos" sprinkles, these are extra crunchy, and stay that way no matter how slowly I savor my ice cream! And, being a sugarholic, I love the extra sweetness they add. I had not been able to find them at stores the past year or so, so I went online. So glad I found them again.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Haddon Township, NJ
Would you describe theese as hard or chewy?
Natalie V.
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Does anyone else put a lot of sprinkles on their ice cream?
hayley c.