Betty Crocker Original Supreme Premium Brownie Mix with Hershey's uploaded by Kayla S.Betty Crocker Original Supreme Premium Brownie Mix with Hershey's uploaded by Ana Z.

BY BETTY CROCKER #12 in Baking Mix

Betty Crocker Original Supreme Premium Brownie Mix with Hershey's: Hershey's chocolate syrup in a pouch Makes an 8" x 8" pan Bake life sweeter Kosher see more...

• Does this come with frosting? 2 Answers
  • Other than of course it being a brownie, would you make this int...4 Answers
  • What are your favorite things to add to it when you want somethin...3 Answers
Betty Crocker Original Supreme Premium Brownie Mix with Hershey's
  • "Omg this is my favorite brownie mix I love chocolate syrup and Hershey there so delicious my hole family loves them.. there the best I've ever had!" in 9 reviews
  • "This is my favorite mix for brownies, very moist and chocolate, sometimes i top them off with a big scoop of ice cream! " in 7 reviews
  • "Very easy brownies to make great flavor and come out great every time." in 6 reviews
  • "I've had this one before and i've actually made them into little brownie bites using a muffin tin and they turned out really good." in 5 reviews
  • "I have a MAJOR sweet tooth and these brownies satisfy me and hit the spot every single time!!" in 5 reviews
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Dover, DE
Only brownie mix I buy anymore! I used to always forget which mixes Ive tried and liked or disliked. Price is great, size is great, they have family size servings, too! These brownies are so gooey and fudgey, not cake-like, how some brownies are. These are hands down the best brownies you can get out of a box!
Baby-yaa W.
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
Foodie Expert
I'm not really a fan of chocolate but this smells soo good when it's done and tastes yummy. I like mine to be on the crunchy side of things and Betty Crocker makes a pastry chef out of me every time I use their product
Kreeslin A.
Kreeslin A.
I LOVE Betty Crocker products. And I LOVE brownies. I'm the kind of chocolate lovers that thinks that chocolate is never enough. This brownie is perfect because it has Hershey's. I ABSOLUTELY recommend it!
Christina S.
Christina S.
Morro Bay, CA
I love to double up when baking these brownies to make sure they are nice and thick. I've noticed when I have to bake these going a bit over the time helps to prevent them from being too soft.
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Lafayette , LA
Foodie Expert
Last minute bake sale/party/event/'Mom I need to bring..." brownies to the rescue! Bake super quickly, can blend in chocolate chips or nuts easily to customize - it's a winner!
Briana A.
Briana A.
Brooklyn, NY
My family loves this brand I literally buy 5-6 boxes a month ! At my local supermarket it's not a healthy treat but it does help your sweet tooth
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Woodstock, GA
Foodie Expert
I made these the other day. They were so good! These brownies are very moist. What's better than desert made with Hershey's chocolate?
Chevelle B.
Chevelle B.
Powhatan Pt, OH
Foodie Expert
My go to brownie mix! So easy and simple. They always turn out perfect. Great with Nutella and peanut butter on top!
Ana Z.
Ana Z.
Foodie Expert
OMG Que puedo decir de esto, esta mezcla es la mejor del mundo simple, rápida y fácil de preparar no necesitas muchos ingredientes y el sabor es delicioso más si lo combinas con una nutella, 100% recomendado para los chocolates lovers como yo.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Temple City, CA
Foodie Expert
Although some like me can only eat these brownies in small amounts do to the severe sweetness, when I have a sugar craving these are quick, delicious, and easy to make. They are affordable and can easily be found at your local grocery store. Very satisfied with this product.
Lacy P.
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
Has anyone made a cakeball with this?
Amy T.
Amy T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
We love brownies in our family. What could we add to theses to make them even more delicious? ??
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
FPO, AP
Foodie Expert
Other than of course it being a brownie, would you make this into a different dessert
Anne M.
Anne M.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
Did anyone else notice the very quiet change from enough brownie mix to fill a 13x9 pan down to an 8x8, along with a hike in price? I'm disappointed.
Thania B.