BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty Crocker® Oatmeal Cookie Mix.
Homemade cookies in 20 minutes.
Makes 3 dozen - 2 inch cookies. see more...

Buy on Kmart
meghan s.
meghan s.
I made these cookies for my family for Christmas and they absolutely loved them!I will definitely make these again for our next holiday. They were super easy to make.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
East tawas, MI
Foodie Expert
Love this! Its super easy to make and you really don't have to add too much to the mix. It has a great flavor and is extremely affordable! It is definitely worth the money. You can buy this at any big grocery story or hometown store. I would buy again.
Nurys C.
Nurys C.
Foodie Expert
This is a good snack option if you have people coming over to your house. They taste really good and are really easy to make
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Worcester, MA
These come out great, it's just the batter is very thick and hard to get it ready. I added some raisins to mine and a little extra water to help with the process.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
I love to keep bags of Betty Crocker cookies mixes in my cupboard. Sometimes I want cookies, fast and I don't have the energy to bother making cookies from scratch. These are great mixes that are easy to use, and you can jazz them up by adding your own extra ingredients. These mixes make tasty cookies.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Paris, TX
Foodie Expert
I'm not a fan of oatmeal cookies but I love the brand :) I make chocolate cookies all the time from this brand and they are so so good :) :)
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Reno, NV
This is by far my favorite cookie mix. Not only do I make cookies with it, but I use it for cobbler-style dishes. Betty Crocker always has great prices and sometimes I get a deal at my local Kroger. The flavor is fantastic and I will always buy this brand.
Sheri C.
Sheri C.
I love the bc cookies. They are delicious. Close as homemad as it gets in my house.
Chelsea Y.
Chelsea Y.
Live Oak, FL
Mmm. Betty Crocker cookie and muffin mixes are the best. They're inexpensive, easy-to-make, and delicious!
Karen D.
Karen D.
Sicklerville, NJ
I love these easy to make cookies! So yummy and no hassle­čŹ¬ Also inexpensive!!