BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty Crocker® No Fade™ Christmas Baking Cups.
North Pole.
Stays vibrant after baking. see more...

Katie S.
South Weymouth, MA
what a great festive idea!!! I had some of my friend over and I made them cupcakes and every single one of them lsaid they liked the wrapper! my grandma gave these to me I have used betty crocker linersbefor but just plain old white! i would buy again for sure! ( my mom helped me with oven I had parental supervision)
Kenya A.
I am a hoarder when it comes to sprinkles and cupcake liners i like the decorate design and it is true that the liners don't fade but i prefer more pop to the eye when you see them more fun colors.
Ileigha K.
San Pablo, CA
I always use liners not just when making cupcakes buy also muffins. I have a bunch of different ones with all different kinds of prints.
Erin N J.
North Bend, OR
Bought these this year for holiday baking and they are so cute! The decor on them is really nice for the Holidays!
cice R.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm a fan of paper cupcake liner they are festive and batter then have burnt cupcakes
Elizabeth P.
Its taken me so long to even find out these things exist! The saddest part about making cupcakes was the liner absorbing all the oil and could hardly see the pretty design.
With these adorable cupcake liners they come out of the oven looking exactly the color they went it! Great product. And prices fluxuate but at the time of this review these are the same price as regular liners so its a no brainer!
Melissa D.
King George, VA
I was skeptical at first being a home based baker running a business. I always put two liners around my cupcakes because they fade or get crazy greasy. These were a saving grace! I also didn't feel like I was going to break the bank if they didn't work out! Great compliments from the clients as well!
Rafaela M.
Memphis
I love these baking cups they are so good and durable the baking mix never makes a hole they baking cups never rip they are strong for however much baking mix you use I recommend these baking cups to anyone who loves baking especially me
Adrienne L.
Burlington, VT
These cupcake liners are super cute and there are so many patterns and colors to choose from. And they don't fade when you're cooking your cupcakes!
Mallory M.
Mcallen, TX
They do the job, the colors of the liners are vibrant and they didn't turn brown after baking in the oven like other brands tend to do. When you take them out of the oven they are soft but once you let the cupcake cool the liner turns crisp and more sturdy.