GroceryBakeryBetty Crocker
Mug Treats Soft-Baked Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix

Betty Crocker Mug Treats Soft-Baked Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix

These single serve treats are made in the microwave for an anytime indulgence that�s as easy as it is delicious. Just add water, stir and microwave for 1 minute! Betty's Tips: Serve topped with whipped cream, ice cream, or your favorite candy bar, cut into small pieces.

Who has tried these Betty Crocker Mug Treats Soft-Baked Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix ? Are the as good as they look??
Start your review of Betty Crocker Mug Treats Soft-Baked Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix!
Alisha  S.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 8
1,005 reviews
Betty Crocker Mug Treats Soft-Baked Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix uploaded by Alisha  S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Got this to try.it was simple to put together.it smelt really good and taste very yummy.i would definitely buy this again.
Cassidy C.
Wichita, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so good! You have to make sure to use milk with them though, otherwise they don’t taste as great with water. I do wish it looked like the picture, because it definitely doesn’t fill up that much of the mug. I love the cookie flavor though, and I am going to try the fudge one.
Dana J.
Racine, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I tried these because I had a coupon that made them almost free, and they are a hit with my family! Nice last minute treat when I don’t have the time or ingredients to make actual cookies.
Ashley M.
Pawleys Isl, SC
1,133 reviews
Purchased at: Publix
This product is so perfect for a fast treat for one! I loved how easy this was to prepare and how it is the perfect size for a fast treat. They are fun to make and you only need water and the mixes and then microwave for a little over a minute. The chocolate chip cookie is perfect but the topping was a little much. The next time I make this I will likely only use half of the topping packet to make sure it isn’t so sweet!
Brittany J.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a must in my house! We stock up on these for late nights when we’re craving sweets. These cookies come out so soft and hot, and the fudge melts on the top. Perfect to serve with ice cream! Such a super quick dessert and doesn’t dirty 100 bowls, which I loveee!
Christan C.
Rural Hall, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg I am in love with these I wake up pretty much every night around 2am with the worst sweet tooth this is always my go to it's fast and easy to fix and actually taste amazing and definitely take care of my sweet tooth ❤️
Stacy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
2,912 reviews
These taste delicious. Love how they are so easy to make. They are a bit on the expensive side but I do think they are worth it. I will buy this I
Taler A.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Albertsons
One of my absolute fav desserts! I like to use oat milk as the liquid. So yummy. I only gave it 4 stars because I don’t use the included fudge packet topping because I think it tastes weird, and hate that it just ends up as waste. 6 packs per box adds up fast! So I think it would be neat to have the topping be dry like the cookie packets and add a liquid to it, that way the topping could be put into a paper sachet instead of the non-recyclable, foil-like satchets that are used. ***DO NOT EAT IF IT’S BEEN SITTING OUT*** I made one & got distracted & ate it after it’d been sitting out for 30mins & I got the most horrendous food poisoning I’ve ever experienced.
Carrie  O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased these because theyre small single serve and my family doesnt eat alot of cakes or cookies. Great price. Very good and so easy.
Katie S.
Moorhead
If you love cookies and you're single like me. This treat is for you! I'm super addicted to them, and they're so easy to make in the microwave. When you're a college student with a microwave, it is a must-have. It takes 3 minutes max and with a no brainer of chocolate drizzle (I'm a sucker for chocolate). It also a reward to have while studying for those end of year studies. Go out an buy a package or more. The only downside of these is only five packets of the mix.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brittany H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
il y a 2 ans
Augusta M. il y a 2 ans
Omg! their the best! I'm a horrible cooker and it turns out delicious! but it also depends the type of heat your microwave has! good luck! i hope they turn out amazing!