Betty Crocker Milk Chocolate Traditional Brownie Mix uploaded by Lakiya N.Betty Crocker Milk Chocolate Traditional Brownie Mix uploaded by Tiffani L.Betty Crocker Milk Chocolate Traditional Brownie Mix uploaded by Kan R.

BY BETTY CROCKER #44 in Baking Mix

Betty Crocker® Milk Chocolate Traditional Brownie Mix.
New!
13 x 9 family size. see more...

Natalie A.
This is by far the best brownie mix I've ever used. It's the one I always come back to, even after trying out tons of other brands of brownie mixes. They just never come out as good as they do when I bake these. They're soft and chewy when out of the oven and cooled, and a little flaky at the surface, which is just the way I like them. I never get as many compliments on my brownies as I do when I use this brand! The best, and for the price? Can't be beat.
Suzanne R.
A classic! This is our go-to brownie mix. The brand is consistently good, with a rich, chocolate flavor. I like to add extras like marshmallow, crushed pretzels, chocolate chips, or melted peanut butter just before baking, but this mix is fine on it's own as well. The family loves it and we serve it all the time!
Shanti A.
Foodie Expert
I love these brownies. They are my favorite. I always make them for my younger cousins and they love it. I bake them in a glass pan, to me they are more soft and they don't burn that easily in a glass pan. Pair this with a scoop of Haagen dazs vanilla ice cream ūüėč.
Monica S.
Foodie Expert
We love these brownies and always buy a box when they are on sale! I would recommend adding the extra egg to try to cake-like brownies! They are SO good!! Only requires water, vegetable oil, and eggs (2-3) highly recommend and will repurchase!
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
I loved baking this! I even took some cookie batter and mixed it in the brownie and it came out so perfect! I love it so much! I was addicted into eating them and I'm not a chocolate cake/brownie type of person!
Brittny W.
Stephenville, TX
Foodie Expert
I make these all the time and get so many compliments. Everyone always thinks these are homemade, they're soo good and so so easy to make. Should be a staple for every mom or everyone who's a frequent party-goer
Brianna S.
Danville, VA
Foodie Expert
Brownies are my absolute favorite snack, and this mix makes delicious brownies! Hint: if you get the Betty Crocker mix that's in a bag, it's cheaper and uses less eggs!
Tiffani L.
I'm making this right now and I can't help myself from walking in and out of the kitchen as this bakes! The smell is freaking heavenly.
Rachel M.
New Paris, IN
Yum, yum, yum! These brownies are easy and quick to make. They taste delicious. I always keep a box in my pantry.
Tammy G.
Warrenville, IL
This brownie mix is perfect for a quick and easy dessert. The brownies come out great, I could eat an entire pan.
Amanda B.
Foodie Expert
Which is your favorite flavor of brownies?
Lia H.
Foodie Expert
Someone told me this was the best brownie mix from a box- I need brownies that are flaky and moist. Are these the ones??