BY HAMBURGER HELPER

Betty Crocker® Hamburger Helper® Mexican Crunchy Taco.
Add hamburger.
Rice & naturally flavored sauce mix, cheesy topping mix & corn chips.
Skillet prep.
Makes about 5 1 cup servings. see more...

MK R.
Love love this flavor. It comes with the corn chips to put on top and it taste so good! It’s very quick too and makes a big skillet full. I always buy them at Walmart for a dollar and some change. Very satisfying.
Shannon M.
Oklahoma City
Not a big fan of hamburger helper but this is my favorite one. When I want something different and quick I will go for hamburger helper. I have also bought the chicken helper too and they’re good as well
Samantha B.
This is one of my favorite hamburger helpers. We add more and cheese, some salsa and sour cream and sometimes tortilla chips and make it a whole meal instead of just a side. These are always a great buy when you need a quick meal for dinner.
Amy H.
Palatka, FL
I love hamburger helper, the crunchy taco is good. Yes its such an easy meal to prepare. On busy nights, this is my go to. It dont take long to make. Its great because when my kids are starving, they dont have to wait an hour for supper to be cooked.
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
The meal must be eaten almost immediately, as it quickly loses the crunch. The flavor is okay, but can be improved by using ground turkey instead of beef. I would recommend if someone is willing to improve the recipe, but if someone is looking for a quick meal this may not be for them.
Ashton C.
beaver dam, KY
I am giving this a 4 starinstead of 5 because I believe it lacked in flavor. It was good, hence the 4 stars, but I felt as though there could still be more to it. It needed more flavor, rice and tortilla chips. I added cheese and refried beans to mine to give it a boost.
Tara B.
Great quick meal. Easy to make, very very simple! You can add cheese for extra flavor if you like. One con: its best to eat the day of. As leftovers the nacho chips get soggy which makes it taste not as good.
Stephenie D.
Texarkana, TX
This has been the VERY BEST hamburger helper I have ever tried! I will from now on make my burritos with this also! Me and my husband are obsessed. I’m writing this at 6:28am and wishing I had some to eat now it’s that good!
cindy d.
Verbena, AL
This is one of my favorite hamburger helpers. Though normally I prefer chicken helper or tuna helper, this is my go to hamburger helper. Hamburger helper isn't known for its health benefits, but it's great to just throw together in a flash, make two or three boxes for large families, and it's a decent meal. I like adding in things when I make any variety, so they're easy to make their own.
Francesca F.
Harlan, IN
My favorite Hamburger Helper!! I am a horrible cook so having meals that are basically all put together I just have to kinda cook it are perfect for me. I am a college student eating for 1 and one of these meals can last me almost a week, it doesn't taste bad being warmed up the next day. All you need to do is buy the hamburger meat everything else comes in box, how much easier can it get!