Betty Crocker Measuring Spoons 1tbs, 1 Tsp, 1/2 Tsp, 1/4 Tsp Free Shipping

Betty Crocker Measuring Spoons. 1tbs, 1 Tsp, 1/2 Tsp, 1/4 Tsp. Free Shipping

Features:

• 4 Measuring Spoons.
  • 4 Convenient 1Tbs, 1 tsp, 1/2 tsp, 1/4 tsp
  • Fiesta Fudge Cookies Recipe on back of package.
  • Dishwasher Safe

Betty Crocker Measuring Spoons. 1Tbs, 1 tsp, 1/2 tsp, 1/4 tsp
Betty Crocker Measuring Spoons

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Betty Crocker Measuring Spoons. 1tbs, 1 Tsp, 1/2 Tsp, 1/4 Tsp. Free Shipping!
How would you rate this product?
Valenese B.
Sandy Springs, GA
I make a lot of products out of my house and these come in handy! I like to measure by the eye but I learned the hard way that’s not the best all of the time! They are red which is the color of my kitchen, the perfect size for smaller quantities and affordable!
Ashlie S.
Centralia, IL
Betty Crocker Measuring Spoons. 1tbs, 1 Tsp, 1/2 Tsp, 1/4 Tsp. Free Shipping uploaded by Ashlie S.
Baking is one of my passions and I love using Betty Crocker products. These measuring spoons work great and are dishwasher safe. I bought these at the Dollar Tree so they are super affordable. I love that they come on a ring for easy storage and I won't have to search for them in a drawer since they are all together. I am doing my kitchen in red and white so I love that they will match my kitchen when it is finished.

Looking for your answer?