BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty crocker maple bacon cookies 17.5 oz see more...

• If you did not like this product, can you explain why? 1 Answers
  • I want to try these, how is the flavor of them? Thanks1 Answers
jennifer h.
These have to be the best cookies I have ever tried and weirdest flavor. The kids loved them too. I've had a couple friends try them and they love them and have made them for their family too.
Kelly N.
Westfield, IN
I liked the icing more than the cookie itself, but I love maple flavor. I love this product. I recommend this 8 out of 1/10 scale. I will purchase this product again.
Sarah K.
I made these cookies for a party, and they were a huge hit! The flavor is akin to taking a bite of a pancake with syrup and a piece of bacon at the same time.
Brandy w.
I was not a huge fan. They were not completely nasty, but not something i would buy again. I love baccon, and maple, just not together evidently.
Laura C.
Little Falls, NY
Once I saw them I just had to try it. I guess if you really like bacon it's worth it. I don't like them they didn't taste good at all
Tiffany J.
Daytona Beach, FL
Want an easy way to please your bacon loving country husband who has a sweet tooth?? This is the way... Perfect for the boys!
Courtney R.
Bought these one a hungry trip to the grocery store. These are a huge hit. Everyone at work loves them including myself!
Deborah G.
Leesburg, Ohio
HOLY COW when I seen these in the store I HAD to have them! And OMG, I'm so glad that I did because they are awesome!
Charlene C.
London, ON
I want to try these, how is the flavor of them? Thanks
Misty S.
Tishomingo, OK
If you did not like this product, can you explain why?