BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty crocker maple bacon cookies 17.5 oz see more...

• If you did not like this product, can you explain why? 1 Answers
  • I want to try these, how is the flavor of them? Thanks1 Answers
Kelly N.
Westfield, IN
I liked the icing more than the cookie itself, but I love maple flavor. I love this product. I recommend this 8 out of 1/10 scale. I will purchase this product again.
Brandy w.
I was not a huge fan. They were not completely nasty, but not something i would buy again. I love baccon, and maple, just not together evidently.
Laura C.
Little Falls, NY
Once I saw them I just had to try it. I guess if you really like bacon it's worth it. I don't like them they didn't taste good at all
Tiffany J.
Daytona Beach, FL
Want an easy way to please your bacon loving country husband who has a sweet tooth?? This is the way... Perfect for the boys!
Courtney R.
Bought these one a hungry trip to the grocery store. These are a huge hit. Everyone at work loves them including myself!
Deborah G.
Leesburg, Ohio
HOLY COW when I seen these in the store I HAD to have them! And OMG, I'm so glad that I did because they are awesome!
Madison H.
One word- gross. I was so unimpressed. They didn't have the taste I was expecting, and the flavors were not prominent at all. I was hoping for something different from the usual cookie, this was definitely unusual just in a disgusting way!
tiffany d.
Marysville, WA
I bought these from walmart on a pure impule my daughter says bacon changes you so I had to try these out first thing I noticed was that the bacon flavor was ever so slight and the maple candy bits were just ok it would have been better if the mix was actually flavored infused with the maple
Charlene C.
London, ON
I want to try these, how is the flavor of them? Thanks
Misty S.
Tishomingo, OK
If you did not like this product, can you explain why?