BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty crocker maple bacon cookies 17.5 oz see more...

• If you did not like this product, can you explain why? 1 Answers
  • I want to try these, how is the flavor of them? Thanks1 Answers
tiffany d.
tiffany d.
Marysville, WA
I bought these from walmart on a pure impule my daughter says bacon changes you so I had to try these out first thing I noticed was that the bacon flavor was ever so slight and the maple candy bits were just ok it would have been better if the mix was actually flavored infused with the maple
Madison H.
Madison H.
One word- gross. I was so unimpressed. They didn't have the taste I was expecting, and the flavors were not prominent at all. I was hoping for something different from the usual cookie, this was definitely unusual just in a disgusting way!
Brandy w.
Brandy w.
I was not a huge fan. They were not completely nasty, but not something i would buy again. I love baccon, and maple, just not together evidently.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
I made these cookies for a party, and they were a huge hit! The flavor is akin to taking a bite of a pancake with syrup and a piece of bacon at the same time.
Crystal M.
Crystal M.
Round Rock, TX
I bought the set my daughter baked them it smelt and tasted great !! It's almost like eAting breakfast . Will buy cookies and frosting again. Price is great and I found coupon to use also. Thanks
Rena S.
Rena S.
My daughter wanted these from Target on a whim. They were clearanced, and they were kind of cute and unusual for Fall. I thought they might be kind of gross but they were actually way better than I thought they would be. If the bacon scares you just imagine that it's candied bacon to the point that it's not really much like bacon anymore. Just kind of a maple candy with a tiny hint of bacon in it. The rest is just cookie. There is a matching frosting too. This was a pretty fun and inexpensive project for my daughter who is just learning her way around the kitchen and has an interest in cooking. Cute Idea, Cute Set, and really stands out when company comes over and asks "What Smells So Good?"
Tina H.
Tina H.
Warren, MA
Love love love this cookie , it paired perfectly with the matched frosting , I made 3 packages and couldn't seem to keep them long enough. Wish they were still available , must be a special season for them ! Supper Yummy !!
Tishomingo, OK
If you love maple and you love bacon then this is dimwitted definitely the product for you! I would recommend it to everyone to try at least once. My boyfriend claims that it is an acquired taste but I love it.
Tishomingo, OK
If you did not like this product, can you explain why?
Charlene C.
Charlene C.
London, ON
I want to try these, how is the flavor of them? Thanks