BY BETTY CROCKER

Betty crocker maple bacon cookies 17.5 oz see more...

• If you did not like this product, can you explain why? 1 Answers
  • I want to try these, how is the flavor of them? Thanks1 Answers
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
These didn't really go too well over all in my house. We cooked them well but i wasn't a huge fan neither was my fiance or my daughter. I don't know why maybe it was the bacon. We all love bacon but bacon and cookies just didn't mix over all too well together well.
Rachael K.
Rachael K.
North East, MD
I absolutely love the flavor of the maple bacon however everytime I make the mix it turns into more of a cake batter instead of a cookie batter however it is still delicious as a cake.
kim t.
kim t.
Whiteville, NC
Betty Crocker Maple Bacon Cookies 17.5 oz.... oh truth be told...we didn't really like theses... love Betty Crocker products but these really did not go over well in my house! Sorry:(
Laura C.
Laura C.
Little Falls, NY
Once I saw them I just had to try it. I guess if you really like bacon it's worth it. I don't like them they didn't taste good at all
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Daytona Beach, FL
Want an easy way to please your bacon loving country husband who has a sweet tooth?? This is the way... Perfect for the boys!
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Bought these one a hungry trip to the grocery store. These are a huge hit. Everyone at work loves them including myself!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
I bought these to try baking with the kids. Needless to say I wasn't really impressed. Lacked the intense flavor I was hoping for. Think it would be great for them to include a small bag of real bacon pieces and maple icing to use...I'm sure it would increase the price, but I think it would definitely be worth it. Especially if you are a true maple bacon fan.
jennifer h.
jennifer h.
These have to be the best cookies I have ever tried and weirdest flavor. The kids loved them too. I've had a couple friends try them and they love them and have made them for their family too.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Westfield, IN
I liked the icing more than the cookie itself, but I love maple flavor. I love this product. I recommend this 8 out of 1/10 scale. I will purchase this product again.
Deborah G.
Deborah G.
Leesburg, Ohio
HOLY COW when I seen these in the store I HAD to have them! And OMG, I'm so glad that I did because they are awesome!
Misty S.
Misty S.
Tishomingo, OK
If you did not like this product, can you explain why?
Charlene C.
Charlene C.
London, ON
I want to try these, how is the flavor of them? Thanks