Betty Crocker Loaded Mashed Potatoes, 4.7 oz

Made with 100% real mashed potatoes. Its delicious as is, or add your own twist. These 100% American Grown Potatoes make a perfect side dish for your family meal.

Are these mashed potatoes any good?
Do these have a good taste? Usually not a fan of packaged potatoes
Start your review of Betty Crocker Loaded Mashed Potatoes, 4.7 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Auburn, AL
I love these mashed potatoes. They are so quick and easy to whip up when I’m in need of comfort food! You can easily customize them to suit your palette. As far as packaged mashed potatoes, they’re the best ones I’ve found!
Palm Bay, FL
I first tried this product a few years ago and have become hooked. It's so quick and easy without a lot of fuss to make. The flavor is out of this world. The texture is full and very much like homemade mashed potatoes.
Lexington, SC
These are very tasty and easy to make! We love them I our house. They have the perfect mix of all the toppings on a loaded baked potato, but in a mashed version. Highly recommend.
Forest Lake, MN
These make a pretty good side for being shelf-stable! Easy to make and it's good to have in the pantry for those days you think 'hmmm but what can I make to go with this?'.
Palatine, IL
I love having these on hand for quick side dishes to meals. Long word hours don't have to mean take out. These loaded potatoes are a favorite of my husband and can be whipped up in no time.
SILVER CITY, NM
There are nights when you just wanna take the easy way out. That's fine when you use these potatoes. They are easy, but don't skip out on the taste! My husband loves them.
Mattawa, WA
I had mashed potatoes for my thanksgiving family dinner. That day mashed potatoes became my thing. Betty Crocker has one of the most delicious foods ever.
Chickamauga, GA
My family and I love the taste of Betty Crocker's loaded instant potatoes. This is super easy and fast to make during the week and they taste amazing!
Ellenwood, GA
Very yummy. My whole family loved it. Easy to prepare. Doesn't taste fake or out of a box as bad as some of these meals do. Had a very creamy texture.
Mohawk, NY
Not a fan of boxed mashed potatoes but when I do buy them for a quick dinner I always buy these. They aren't overly salty and have a true potato taste