Betty Crocker Loaded Mashed Potatoes, 4.7 oz

Made with 100% real mashed potatoes. Its delicious as is, or add your own twist. These 100% American Grown Potatoes make a perfect side dish for your family meal.

Are these mashed potatoes any good?
Do these have a good taste? Usually not a fan of packaged potatoes
Start your review of Betty Crocker Loaded Mashed Potatoes, 4.7 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Boonville, IN
I absolutely hate these. They taste horrible. It is a complete waste if time. If you want potatoes, buy pitatoes in a bag and make them yourself. Instant potatoes shouldn't exist.
Cheektowaga, NY
I'm not really a fan of boxed mashed potatoes since I grew up on the real deal but I must say, these potatoes taste pretty good for boxed flakes. Add milk and butter and you can hardly tell they aren't "real" (minus the missing potato chunks). When I got my wisdom teeth out, these potatoes were one of the only things I could eat.
So easy to make and everyone loves them! You can add your own cheese and some bacon. This price is really cheap and can be made in the microwave which is a definite plus in my book! Especially when everyhing else is trying to cook too!
Okmulgee, OK
We make potatoes with most meals at my house. It's always such I chore to peel cut then cook. That's why I gave instant I try. The potatoes tasted just like the real deal. No one would know these were instant unless you told them
I love buying these for something quick to go along with dinner. They are delicious and full of flavor! I usually pair these with some chicken. Very good price and I will buy them again. I usually purchase them at Walmart.
Saint Helens, OR
These are pretty good for a boxed/package mashed potatoes mix. I would make it again at least if I bought it on sale. I found this at my local Safeway but I'm sure Super Wal-Marts probably carry it. It has a good flavour and even my picky toddler liked it.
Yum. These are packed with flavor. They're so easy to make and it's not too expensive. Definitely awesome for those nights that you don't want to spend forever boiling potatoes for mashed potatoes.
these taste amazing! i really like the consistency and the convenience of these! they taste similar to fresh mashed potatoes but take a fraction of the time to prepare!
Omaha, NE
I buy these when I make dinner and need a quick side to go with the meal.  They are very inexpensive and you can get them at any grocery store.  I always have good outcome with them.  My family eats them with no complaints and I would recommend them to others.
N Providence, RI
ughghg. SO GOOD. i love loaded baked potatoes, but sometimes I dont have the patience to make them. THESE TASTE JUST AS GOOD! and take 2 minutes to make - win/win.