Betty Crocker Loaded Mashed Potatoes, 4.7 oz

Made with 100% real mashed potatoes. Its delicious as is, or add your own twist. These 100% American Grown Potatoes make a perfect side dish for your family meal.

Are these mashed potatoes any good?
Do these have a good taste? Usually not a fan of packaged potatoes
Start your review of Betty Crocker Loaded Mashed Potatoes, 4.7 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Holly Springs, MS
Overall I'm not a fan of boxed mashed potatoes. I just didn't grow up eating them. My mom made homemade ones. Now that I'm married and have kids I just don't have the time to make them for a regular dinner night but my children love mashed potatoes so I had to figure something out. Somebody suggested these to me and I'm glad they did because their the closest thing I've found to the original. Their creamy not watery like real ones are supposed to be!
Gig harbor, WA
Pros and cons, the con is that these are tiny pouches that you are purchasing. So, if you want to make enough to serve as a side for more than 2 people, you have to use more than one bag and it goes up from there. It would have been much better to have provided larger or more filled bags of product so that it didn't feel like secret high cost.
Wood River, IL
Very easy to prepare Fast and creamy. There is definitely a slight "not homemade" taste but nothing that is alarming. If you're looking for an easy fast side on a busy week night... this is a good go to. I add some fresh ingredients like sour cream and fresh cut chives to give it a more made from scratch taste. This is also a good base to use in a baked potato soup... helps thicken the sauce if you have a hard time making a rue from scratch
I really liked these but they seemed to just be cheesy and nothing else. I thought it was just me but everyone in my family agreed, they didn't taste anything but cheese. They were good but not what was expected.
Xenia , OH
I have bought this item multiple times and I am always satisfied. It is reasonably priced and can be found at any grocery store. It comes in different styles. I recommend this product
Coquille, OR
I am not a big fan of these mashed potatoes. They always taste weird to me. Like they need something. They're not bad priced which I would is the only thing going for them. I will not buy them again just because they taste odd.
West Allis, WI
I love potatoes. I've tried many different brands over the years. Betty Crocker's are pretty good. Not something I can make spur of the moment since I don't always have milk on hand. But a good alternative to real potatoes
Brighton, NY
I always keep a package of these in my pantry for nights when I need a quick side. These are inexpensive and great quality. They aren't dry or pastey. Excellent.
Elmira, NY
I've never been a fan of instant potatoes if I'm eating I'd rather peel boil and mash the potatoes myself but when I came across this product I thought heck let's give it a try for instant potatoes they were pretty delicious I would just prefer the real deal
East Bend, NC
I love mashed potatoes but I don't like the fuss of making them. The best thing about this product is you get the great taste of mashed potatoes but without all of the fuss.